TD is a Mooooron

San-O

WR in the 2nd.  Forget about OL help.

Say hello to  No left tackle, No center.

8-8 this year.

Thanks TD.

315214[/snapback]

Have you not noticed the other 42 negative posts on this pick......you made some great points...good job man!

8-8 this year.

Thanks TD.

315214[/snapback]

Hmmm....

TD: Widely regarded as one of the best front office men in the NFL.

SoCal-Surf: Internet message board critic.

Forgive me if I side with Donahoe on this one.

Hmmm....

TD:  Widely regarded as one of the best front office men in the NFL.

SoCal-Surf:  Internet message board critic.

Forgive me if I side with Donahoe on this one.

315230[/snapback]

Maybe when he was with Steelers. They ran him off.

Haven't seen much in four years.

What is the record in Buffalo?

8-8 this year.

Thanks TD.

315214[/snapback]

8-8? A bit optimistic, aren't we? Although I like the Parrish pick, I fully realize that if Donahoe doesn't perform a minor miracle here in R3-7 on the OL, we're looking at 4-5 wins this year. A first year starter at QB playing behind a bad OL is a recipe for disaster.

8-8?  A bit optimistic, aren't we?  Although I like the Parrish pick,  I fully realize that if Donahoe doesn't perform a minor miracle here in R3-7 on the OL,  we're looking at 4-5 wins this year.  A first year starter at QB playing behind a bad OL is a recipe for disaster.

315241[/snapback]

Oh my God.. you're right! We suck! We're doomed! Cancel the season! Run TD out of town on a rail!

Did that about cover it, fellas? :w00t:

This thread must have been started by a finns fan. TD made the pick because he sees more potential than the untrained eye does in the bills offensive line. Maybe the young guys can step up. When an untested player gets the chance to step up usually good things happen. Here is to the no name offensive line of the playoff bound 2005 Buffalo Bills.

This thread must have been started by a finns fan.  TD made the pick because he sees more potential than the untrained eye does in the bills offensive line.  Maybe the young guys can step up.  When an untested player gets the chance to step up usually good things happen.  Here is to the no name offensive line of the playoff bound 2005 Buffalo Bills.

315281[/snapback]

Amen!