Parrish = Moulds Cap Cut After 2005

Mark VI

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Was watching the Draft with Lancaster Steve, who said the above comment seconds after the Bills picked Parrish.

He may be onto something. Agreed ?

315190[/snapback]

So you replace a 6'2" 220 lb. receiver witha 5'9, 170 lb receiver?

If that's TD's methodology, I'll take a pass.

Was watching the Draft with Lancaster Steve, who said the above comment seconds after the Bills picked Parrish.

315190[/snapback]

Except everything I've read is that Roscoe's too small to get off the line, unless he's lined up in the slot.

315190[/snapback]

I suspect you are kidding here but if not I do apologize... :w00t:

315190[/snapback]

He's absolutely correct about Nate Clements going nowhere. :w00t::w00t:

Moulds has a 2006 cap figure around 9-10 Mil. He'll be 34.

OMG. Look who I'm trying to talk common sense to.  :w00t:

315238[/snapback]

It would make sense if the guy was the same size and the same kind of talent, but he's not.

He's smaller than Doug Flutie was for crying our loud!

moulds being cut=me never being a bills fan again

315231[/snapback]

Why? We cut Bruce Smith Andre Reed and Thurman Thomas......it's a business dude....and don't tell me you have more respect or admiration for Moulds over those guys!

315190[/snapback]

I may be the only one but I see Parrish as our Cherbet, a 3rd down slot guy who keeps the chains moving.

Moulds has a 2006 cap figure around 9-10 Mil. He'll be 34.

315238[/snapback]

Although TD has a mess on his hands with the MW contract that has to be resolved, it may be easier to dump Moulds. Hate to see him leave, but if it means Nate stays, goodbye Eric. :w00t:

I may be the only one but I see Parrish as our Cherbet, a 3rd down slot guy who keeps the chains moving.

315259[/snapback]

You're right, you may be. :w00t:

Seriously, Chrebet was solid physically. This guy sounds like he's the size of someone's kid sister.

Although TD has a mess on his hands with the MW contract that has to be resolved, it may be easier to dump Moulds. Hate to see him leave, but if it means Nate stays, goodbye Eric. :w00t:

315262[/snapback]

We will have another year of performance before that decision needs to be made. I think it's premature to worry about it now. Isn't 2006 the first year of the new TV contracts? The cap situation is hard to judge for that year in that case.

According to MM, Roscoe is seen as a "slash" Randel el type of player who can move the chains on 3rd down and be used for specific matchups. He also said that his speed/quick combination of talent was rare.