What's TD's Thinking on linemen?

FGD

So what do you think? TD seems to bank on line on the cheap. Is TD's approach to the lines sound? Clearly he has confidence in the scouting reports for WR's and sees them as a value. But, if the he choses not to make the Shelton trade ot invest a #2 in a linemen, how is he going to improve Lossman's chances for success?

Roscoe, bust or hall a famer? Geez I do not know. But, it seems to me the Bills have to start investing more in their lines. It is how all tems are made better. One FA signing so far to offset Jennings and williams? Without serious tackles up-front fletcher is weaker. Our center position still needs an upgrade.

I think their backs, wr's, db's and lb's are good enough to get to the playoffs. I for one think TD is fooling himself with regards to the interior lines. Remember all our opponents have had another year to scout WM and his importance to a team with a rookie QB.

(As for TH, we can say screw him, but we all know how emotional football is. If one significant guy is angry, even if the guys are ok every reporter is gong to beat on the story like a raw nerve until it becomes a real problem.)

So if you see it another way, why shouldn't i worry about the lines?