Happy Pitt lost yesterday & didn't want them unbeaten vs. Buffalo

If they were 7 or 8-0 then yes it would have been different.  I just don't think they deserved to be 12-0 and have been wanting to see them lose for weeks.   If they did beat the Bills and were 13-0 then 16-0 is just too close and there was just something that really irked me.

Now it is two very good teams playing as opposed to one unbeaten one.

Yes the subtle difference maybe too hard for Teef to grasp..... 

1 hour ago, BillsfaninSB said:

I don’t understand why others wanted an undefeated Steeler team to come to Buffalo.  I want the Steelers to lose and lose again and again.   A 2 seed is possible.   Bills need to put off a potential date with KC as long as possible. 

I'm totally fine with them losing. I just think it's silly to think that it means less to beat them undefeated than it is to beat them with one loss already.

As if to say the Bills have some unfair advantage because of the extra motivation you get facing an unbeaten team (as if that's how our coach and players operate anyway...).

The absolutely most important thing that happened was that we gained an extra game on the top seed in the conference and we play them next, so we have an opportunity to get two games closer.

...Absolutely, positively, resolutely fine with Washington picking them off.

Would anyone else rather have us still be 2 games back should we win on Sunday?

Otherwise, who's gonna beat them? You, @teef? You, Lieutenant Weinberg? The Bills have a greater responsibility than you can possibly fathom...ah you know where this is going.

🤣

15 minutes ago, dollars 2 donuts said:

The absolutely most important thing that happened was that we gained an extra game on the top seed in the conference and we play them next, so we have an opportunity to get two games closer.

...Absolutely, positively, resolutely fine with Washington picking them off.

Would anyone else rather have us still be 2 games back should we win on Sunday?

Otherwise, who's gonna beat them? You, @teef? You, Lieutenant Weinberg? The Bills have a greater responsibility than you can possibly fathom...ah you know where this is going.

🤣

i'll punch a steeler in the face.

Edited by teef
  • Haha (+1) 2

22 hours ago, Kwai San said:

I really wanted the Bills to pop the cherry.....I too despise the Squealers and their fans and would have been supremely happy to see the Bills upset the apple cart.

Go BILLS!

id much rather the Steelers rack up losses and we pass them in seeding but call me crazy there. I know we aren’t used to fighting for home field in the playoffs so much as finding moral victories in December 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, NoSaint said:

id much rather the Steelers rack up losses and we pass them in seeding but call me crazy there. I know we aren’t used to fighting for home field in the playoffs so much as finding moral victories in December 

Seeding don't mean a whole lot as I seriously have gulped the Kool-Aid and BILLEVE the Bills will beat pretty much anyone and that sadly includes themselves as pretty much any team can attest too.  Level playing field, the Bills can beat pretty much anyone right now..........having said that - Bills need to win Sundee nite!!!!

23 hours ago, Billsfan1972 said:

Maybe I just dislike Pitt so much and think they were as bad an 11-0 team as I there was, feeding off an easy schedule and things just going their way.

I want them to lose every week, so that's my bias.

I did not want Buffalo to be the one to break the streak in week 14. 

I want Buffalo to beat them when there is no added incentive (outside playoff seeding & home field).  

JMHO.   

Why would you NOT want this team the be the first to burst there bubble

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

23 hours ago, Billsfan1972 said:

Simply I did not want 16-0 in play and the Steelers 12-0 and every team (proverbially) gunning for them.

I want the Bills to win Mano a Mano with nothing extra on the line.

To me the storyline will be Pitt bouncing back this week after two topsy-turvy weeks (and schedule changes affecting them) and showing they are SB co-favorites (with KC).

Simply, I don't care what you think