National Debt

Tiberius

55 minutes ago, Scraps said:

With Quantitative Easing?

Bailouts, QE, near-zero interest rates--whatever you want to call it.  The financial system is backstopped by the FED and they know it.  If Wall Street disappeared, the US economy would probably be better off...

21 hours ago, TBBills said:

So funny they see this forum more popular than ever, all the bull#### is gone. They hate that people are happy here and they keep getting lied to by their cult leader.

23 hours ago, Tiberius said:

He lost, get over it 

I am personally and unfortunately i believe there is no way in todays world that Trump will win & i'm ready to put up with the what's coming around the corner .

I unlike others will put up with it because it looks like the Pres. lost (with out whining & with a little hope) like i did last time (unlike others) no crying no making up BS fake Russian dossier stories paid for by those that can't except what happens as to not waste other Americans time and hard earned money on a wild goose chase .

But will still believe that actions speak louder than words and history along with those actions will hold the truth . 

But i have started studying Chinese seeing as they will be your biggest friends for at least the next 4 yrs .

Zai Jian ...

• 3 years later...