Bills open as 1.5 point dogs to the Steelers at home next week

Big Turk

3 hours ago, mattynh said:

The way to slow down the Bills offesne is to get good pressure and really affect Allen.   The Steelers can do that.  But I think the Bills can definitely go toe to toe with these guys and win.  Will probably come down to penalties and turnovers.....

Thats really the way to slow down any offense...get pressure on the qb without sending extra guys.  Allens got that escapability though where you've gotta be really disciplined in keeping contain and is capable of a big play in any situation.  Seems like teams have been trying to use that to their advantage and flush josh out of the pocket hoping he'll play hero ball and make a mistake and it just did not happen in that 49ers game.  Limiting Brian Winters on field time seems to be the key to victory every week 🤣

The Steelers are pretty banged up.  They will be playing their third game in 11 days when they play us Sunday night. They lost Dupree last week and Spillane this week so the middle of their defense might be a bit soft and it should also slow down their pass rush. 

I think the Bills win by two scores.  

38 minutes ago, Inigo Montoya said:

The Steelers are pretty banged up.  They will be playing their third game in 11 days when they play us Sunday night. They lost Dupree last week and Spillane this week so the middle of their defense might be a bit soft and it should also slow down their pass rush. 

I pray you are right. Three games in 11 days is a lot to ask. Maybe 2020 has some unintended good consequences? Could that be true? 

50 minutes ago, Inigo Montoya said:

Honestly the Bills might just be a better team straight up even if they were healthy. Pittsburgh, through no fault of their own, has played a very easy schedule and some backup QBs. They are probably an 11 or 12 win team if they played a normal schedule...maybe a 13 or 14 win team with the schedule they have. Bills are probably a 12 win team with one of the toughest schedules in the league.

It's not a stretch to say the Bills are a better team than they are.