Travis Henry STILL A BILL is GREAT NEWS!

Keep him and watch the Vikes or Philly's RB go down again this season.

Then pick up the phone and make a deal. Vikes and Philly are planning on a SB run. The Vikes will not settle for anything less with the cash they threw around on D. TH will be a fine deal when their injury prone RBs go down again.

As far as Buffalos pick, Great pick! SPEED DEMON and a punt return monster now!!!!!

I'd be surprised if TH is a Bill come opening day. I expect that TD didn't receive what he thought TH was worth in trade, but during camp and preseason somebody (or a couple of somebodies) will have injuried RBs, and TD will get a decent pick in next year's draft - maybe a 2nd and/or a bonus 3rd.

I have to believe that TD knows what he is doing.  Because right now I am only left scratching my head.  But I was scratching my head (with the rest of you) with the McGahee pick too.  Don't forget that.

315099[/snapback]

I think it's naiive to believe as some do here that TD knows what he is doing and everyone else is just a victim waiting to be had by the genius. I'm not anti-Donahoe, he's done a lot of good things, but just hasn't been consistent enough with coaching/personnel decisions to develop the team into a title contender. I like the idea of not trading Henry for cheap, even if he ends up coming back, playing out his deal and leaving.