TBD is big time! Quoted in Buffalo News about Bills and upcoming prime time/national games

YoloinOhio

33 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

Two double cheeseburgers, a sweet potato with butter and kettle cooked jalapeno chips.  

By the way my plates are red like the sun on the Japanese flag.

are you pushing 300 bills yet or what?

4 minutes ago, The Wiz said:

I do prefer the 1pm games so I am able to take my alcohol induced nap afterwards then still have a few hours later at night to get stuff done. 

You must admit though starting at 5 PM we have a good evening of football for a Monday. We get a preview of the Steelers and then on to a must win game by both the 49ers and Bills. 

Is anyone feeling a little nervous?  Monday nights haven't exactly gone as planned for the Buffalo Billls. Are the planets in alignment for a change?

Does the gravitational pull on the West coast stop Allens poetry in motion? ( for gu ) 

Danger! Danger!

This does not compute...

1 hour ago, BuffaloBill said:

Easy now ... I’m one of them :lol:

Me too, oops I meant I’m old too 😁

1 hour ago, The Frankish Reich said:

Or one of those QAnon threads.

Yup, all ya can say about those is WOW... 

21 minutes ago, machine gun kelly said:

Who you calling a fart?  Them’s fightin words.  Oh wait, time for a nap first, well let me put my arthritis creme, then it’s on!  😇🏈

😁👍

• Like (+1) 1

5 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

I hope that one guy’s boss doesn’t read that. Wondering about that Tuesday am dentist appt

That's why it's nice to BE the boss!

36 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

2am? I wish. Try 4.30. 

Gunner, I'm truly curious.. What's your plan/process for a primetime game? Do you go to bed, get a couple hours sleep, then set your alarm to get up for the start of the game? Or do you just stay up all the way?

13 minutes ago, CLTbills said:

That's why it's nice to BE the boss!

Gunner, I'm truly curious.. What's your plan/process for a primetime game? Do you go to bed, get a couple hours sleep, then set your alarm to get up for the start of the game? Or do you just stay up all the way?

Often the former. Tonight the latter because I will watch the Steelers game first.

1 hour ago, Figster said:

You must admit though starting at 5 PM we have a good evening of football for a Monday. We get a preview of the Steelers and then on to a must win game by both the 49ers and Bills. 

Is anyone feeling a little nervous?  Monday nights haven't exactly gone as planned for the Buffalo Billls. Are the planets in alignment for a change?

Does the gravitational pull on the West coast stop Allens poetry in motion? ( for gu ) 

Danger! Danger!

This does not compute...

Why yes in fact.  Jupiter and Saturn presently aligned creating a bright light some call the Christmas star.

• Thank you (+1) 1

5 hours ago, whatdrought said:

My problem is that I’d be watching whatever MNF game is on either way, it’s the emotional come down after a bills game liable to keep me up for 6 extra hours. 

So true.  

I don't think I'll ever forget that night Ahmad Rashad scored twice in the last two minutes to beat the Raiders on Monday night.  I was so wired, I couldn't sleep for hours.  

1 hour ago, GunnerBill said:

On this occasion I can't complain. I took today and tomorrow off. 

Retire.  It makes planning for game time much easier. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

5 hours ago, machine gun kelly said:

I knew the media outlets probably scan these threads for Buffalo.  Funny they posted it though.

Not surprising since Kelly the Dog writes a column for them.

I am sure if he was a member of ********* it would be mentioned.