Biden's Foreign Policy

Tiberius

5 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Trump's team didn't meet Russians in Trump Towers for dirt on Hillary? 

They met with a lawyer from Russia who claimed she had dirt on Hilly.  Maybe if they had actually gotten any "opposition research," it could have been put in a "Trump dossier."

6 minutes ago, Doc said:

They met with a lawyer from Russia who claimed she had dirt on Hilly.  Maybe if they had actually gotten any "opposition research," it could have been put in a "Trump dossier."

So they did meet. And the Russians also hacked the DNC servers, or are you still saying that was a 400 lb guy in his basement? 

Manafort, the Putin love, the Pardon of Roger Stonefor intimidating a witness involved in the probe, "I live wikkileaks!" 

I mean, ya, Trump and Russia were a thing 

18 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

So they did meet. And the Russians also hacked the DNC servers, or are you still saying that was a 400 lb guy in his basement? 

Manafort, the Putin love, the Pardon of Roger Stonefor intimidating a witness involved in the probe, "I live wikkileaks!" 

I mean, ya, Trump and Russia were a thing 

There's no evidence of that at all.  And even if they did, Russian interference definitely happened, just as it has been happening for decades, but that's not the same as collusion.

4 minutes ago, Doc said:

There's no evidence of that at all.  And even if they did, Russian interference definitely happened, just as it has been happening for decades, but that's not the same as collusion.

What's been happening for decades? What other presidential campaign has had help in winning an election? What other president went so out of their way to appease a Russian dictator? 

7 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

What's been happening for decades? What other presidential campaign has had help in winning an election? What other president went so out of their way to appease a Russian dictator? 

Again, if the paltry "help" that Trump allegedly got from Russia could overcome the billion dollars spent by Hilly, when she was known to everyone for decades...

Edited by Doc

1 minute ago, Doc said:

Again, if the paltry "help" that Trump allegedly got from Russia could overcome the billion dollars spent by Hilly, when she was known to everyone for decades...

So the Russians helping Trump is ok with you. 

Putin is a murder man, why does he like Trump so much? 

3 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

So the Russians helping Trump is ok with you. 

Putin is a murder man, why does he like Trump so much? 

Just because Russia interfered (as it's always been doing) and Trump won the election, it doesn't mean a) it was OK and b) it helped him.  If you really want to blame someone, blame Comey.  He did infinitely more damage to her than Russia could ever do, outside of hacking machines and changing votes, which didn't happen.

Just now, Doc said:

Just because Russia interfered (as it's always been doing) and Trump won the election, it doesn't mean a) it was OK and b) it helped him.  If you really want to blame someone, blame Comey.  He did infinitely more damage to her than Russia could ever do, outside of hacking machines and changing votes, which didn't happen.

It did help him. The "I love "wikkileaks" things totally worked to his benefit, as they released stolen documents in a timely manner to change the narrative before the election. 

And yes, Comey totally f*** up, I agree. 

18 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

It did help him. The "I love "wikkileaks" things totally worked to his benefit, as they released stolen documents in a timely manner to change the narrative before the election. 

And yes, Comey totally f*** up, I agree.

What narrative was changed by Wikileaks?

55 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

In part. Obviously the Russians gave him the stolen docs and Trump was praising it. 

Russia could have gotten it out themselves.  And Assange could have chosen not to publish it.  Again blame him.  And Comey.  And Hilly for being a terrible candidate.

3 hours ago, Doc said:

That's why they indicted all those Russians because they had no evidence.🙄

9 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

That's why they indicted all those Russians because they had no evidence.🙄

It was a ham sandwich.  The FBI never examined the server (hmmm, wonder why?) and CrowdStrike, who did examine it, found no evidence of hacking.

4 hours ago, Warcodered said:

https://www.crowdstrike.com/blog/bears-midst-intrusion-democratic-national-committee/

Just not according to them, the U.S. Intelligence community, and Congress.

Like I said, even if you believe that over Shawn Henry's own testimony under oath, the information was provided to Assange, who decided to publish it.  Blame him and the DNC for not securing their servers even being told of suspicious activity dating to July of 2015.

16 minutes ago, Doc said:

Like I said, even if you believe that over Shawn Henry's own testimony under oath, the information was provided to Assange, who decided to publish it.  Blame him and the DNC for not securing their servers even being told of suspicious activity dating to July of 2015.

Does CrowdStrike have evidence that data was exfiltrated from the DNC network?

Yes. Shawn Henry stated in his testimony to the House Intelligence Committee that CrowdStrike had indicators of exfiltration (page 32)  and that data had clearly left the network. Also, on page 2, the Intelligence Community Assessment also confirmed that the Russian intelligence agency GRU “had exfiltrated large volumes of data from the DNC.”