Can you say......

Frez

Eric Moulds - Lee Evans and Rosco Parish

EXPLOSIVE!

314818[/snapback]

Eric Moulds - Lee Evans and Rosco Parish, and Willis coming at you from all angles

Andre Reed- James Lofton and Don Beebe, and Thurman coming at you from all angles

I see why this pick was made...and I like it. I like it just fine.

Eric Moulds - Lee Evans and Rosco Parish, and Willis coming at you from all angles

Andre Reed- James Lofton and Don Beebe, and Thurman coming at you from all angles

I see why this pick was made...and I like it.  I like it just fine.

314839[/snapback]

Let's hope our 4 man OL can give JP enough time. :lol:

Only problem is JP won't have time to let these guys get off the line.

314829[/snapback]

So, you have Moulds and Evans go out long, and you have Parish come across the middle with Willis coming out of the backfield. NICE! JP will make the plays happen.

Remember...our D was 2nd in the league...and the O was 26th.

'Nuff said.

So, you have Moulds and Evans go out long, and you have Parish come across the middle with Willis coming out of the backfield.  NICE!  JP will make the plays happen.

Remember...our D was 2nd in the league...and the O was 26th.

'Nuff said.

314850[/snapback]

Long takes 4-5 seconds. Parish will get killed by a MLB or safety if he takes that twig body across the middle. JP won't have 4-5 seconds with our line the way it is right now.

Joe, you need to up the prozak dosage, maybe get the 10 milligram ones?

314874[/snapback]

When was the last time we drafted a really talented OL?

Don't give me Mike Williams. He's an average RT at best being paid LT money.

WHat has been done to improve the train wreck that is our OL? Bennie Anderson? Phew. I'm relieved.

WHat has been done to improve the train wreck that is our OL? Bennie Anderson? Phew. I'm relieved.

314886[/snapback]

Joe, why don't we wait until the draft is over uh?

seriously....... :lol:

314886[/snapback]

Joe,

I respect all long-time posters, but need some help here. What exactly is the problem? That TD did not draft an OL in the 2nd round tells me nothing about the plans for other rounds. It is false to say that he has done "nothing" for the OL, this year or any other year. You do not like what he has done, that is your prerogative, but that does not make it objective truth. Look around the league and tell me how teams build OL strength. They do it with a combination of draft, Free agency, trades, and luck that guys live up to their billing. There is no team with five drafted OL starters, and few teams have more than one or two first day draftees. Can we wait to see what else happens this draft, let alone this offseason, before running up the white flag, or giving ourselves agida?

Go Bills!

RJ