Trump 2024?

Tiberius

8 hours ago, Doc said:

Wait, Trump claimed to have served and/or gone to war?  And Clinton and Biden dodged the draft.

This is what disgusts me. Stolen valor doesn’t hold a candle to this. 

• Like (+1) 1

Just a reminder the people lying to you every day about Harris being the greatest political figure in human history that is running a campaign of “joy” and silence, are the same people lying to you about the polls - they will still have state supported jobs when this is over.  

Their credibility is attacked and exposed daily - yet they still have jobs and host all the shows on low info news - they told you Biden was sharp as a tack and anyone questioning his health or senility was posting cheap fakes.  And to stay 6 feet apart in a “new normal.”

They lied to get Biden out bc the Ds might have lost 45 states, 60 Senate seats, and 300 House seats bc Ds would sit out the election.  

They’re lying to you now.  And they want to forget Trump was shot.   

I’ll take the polls that have nothing to gain - in fact polls like Rasmussen who everyone thinks is Pro Republican - who stand to lose all credibility if wrong - every time. 

And they’re going to lie to you all next week and next weekend.  

Thank God I’ll be on vacation off the grid mostly, starting Sunday and I might just be off completely until after Labor Day.  I still have to update the daily Harris Tracker of zero interviews!

• Like (+1) 2

7 hours ago, Big Blitz said:

Just a reminder the people lying to you every day about Harris being the greatest political figure in human history that is running a campaign of “joy” and silence, are the same people lying to you about the polls - they will still have state supported jobs when this is over.  

Their credibility is attacked and exposed daily - yet they still have jobs and host all the shows on low info news - they told you Biden was sharp as a tack and anyone questioning his health or senility was posting cheap fakes.  And to stay 6 feet apart in a “new normal.”

They lied to get Biden out bc the Ds might have lost 45 states, 60 Senate seats, and 300 House seats bc Ds would sit out the election.  

They’re lying to you now.  And they want to forget Trump was shot.   

I’ll take the polls that have nothing to gain - in fact polls like Rasmussen who everyone thinks is Pro Republican - who stand to lose all credibility if wrong - every time. 

And they’re going to lie to you all next week and next weekend.  

Thank God I’ll be on vacation off the grid mostly, starting Sunday and I might just be off completely until after Labor Day.  I still have to update the daily Harris Tracker of zero interviews!

I believe you are worried about the wrong people and the wrong lies. (They have made enemies out what are actually normal American political positions) 

also was the old one ear shot? He was shot at, but was he really shot? (I know I know that fbi guy said, but photos of his ear show NOTHING, no medical report and no one wants to talk about it anymore (on his side). BTW the former general at the bottom called for the felon’s assassination. 

Most Americans are busy  they don’t want to follow all of this political *****, and really they have had enough, the swing in the polls is less about Harris and more about shutting up the crazy guy so they can get back to work.

Also Rasmussen is a joke.

• Like (+1) 1

Yup, blathering on at  a "news conference" about all his personal problems, Hillary's emails and he didn't really mean "lock her up" showed how done he is. Him being on a stage with a smart, sharp Harris for debate won't go well for him 

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Yup, blathering on at  a "news conference" about all his personal problems, Hillary's emails and he didn't really mean "lock her up" showed how done he is. Him being on a stage with a smart, sharp Harris for debate won't go well for him 

Sure thing boss.