Trump 2024?

Tiberius

6 hours ago, BillsFanNC said:

They aren’t the only ones - but RR understands their reputation takes a big hit to be as adamant they are with their polling.  

Which is why I trust them.   

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

He's going on for at least 10 mins on personal grievances.  Not a good way to sell tickets.  Now he's anticipating people saying he ranted and raved today.  You can't make this stuff up.

Just bonkers

• Agree 1

56 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

I'm planning on deferring SS til 70, hoping to live a long life and maximize payments.  If this goes through, I'll start at 65 and still vote for Harris. 

Damn good point. The SS mythical “trust fund” will drain a lot faster if this goes through. Everyone 62 and over will claim ASAP before the tax code has a chance to revert back. 

4 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

He's going on for at least 10 mins on personal grievances.  Not a good way to sell tickets.  Now he's anticipating people saying he ranted and raved today.  You can't make this stuff up.

The Froot Loops campaign. 

2 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

Damn good point. The SS mythical “trust fund” will drain a lot faster if this goes through. Everyone 62 and over will claim ASAP before the tax code has a chance to revert back. 

I think someone has to pick up Billsy's mantle on "you idiots never think"..  I guess I am.

Trump: "No one knows Harris's last name" 

WTF is that about? Just so stupid

Saying he tried to stop his supporters from saying "Lock her up" 

Just lies, blather and idiocy 

• Haha (+1) 1