Trump 2024?

Tiberius

7 hours ago, ChiGoose said:

Very cool that a gullible and deranged man is a coin flip from being president

For every stupid worthless post - there are 100 that hit the nail on the head.  

54 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

What you doing at 8pm tomorrow?   

See you there……

No you won’t. I’d it’s even know where it is.  Probably a furniture store or sea world.  Whatever.  

Since I won’t be there,  I gotta ask - will you be in drag like JD?  

10 hours ago, Big Blitz said:

I should believe this, why?

Oh one more 

Did you serve? I love people who questions someone who did for 24 years? Did you pull a Pat Tillman and quit your job and volunteer to go to the Middle East in any of those wars? Plenty of chances? If you did good for you, I have a lot of respect for anyone who did. If not shut the ***** yup! It’s that simple.

And before you ask me, 1 I’m not questioning anybody. And 2, no I never went in the military. I had to raise myself growing up and I grew up way too independent to listen to anyone barking orders at me.

9 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

Rasmussen reports crosstabs from their poll of Trump leading Harris 49%-44% (August 4-7)

🟥Trump is leading with women 47%-44%

🟥Trump is leading with 18-39 year olds 48%-43%

🟥Trump is leading with Hispanics 53%-38%

🟦Kamala is leading with Black voters 61%-30% (This would be the highest share for a republican since 1936)

This is the mother of all crosstabs, It's looking like a HUGE LANDSLIDE for Trump. I mean why even bother polling after this?

orrrrrrr these polls are *****.

• Haha (+1) 1

22 minutes ago, Gene Frenkle said:

Trump and promises and the suckers that still believe him. 🤣🤣🤣

It’s like the 2018 midterms

https://www.politico.com/story/2018/10/22/trump-new-tax-cut-midterms-925383

Call it the mystery middle class tax cut.

In recent days President Donald Trump has twice promised a new “major tax cut” ahead of the November midterm elections, mystifying White House officials, congressional leaders, and tax wonks around town who mostly have no idea what he’s talking about.

• Eyeroll 1
  • Agree 1

9 minutes ago, Backintheday544 said:

It’s like the 2018 midterms

https://www.politico.com/story/2018/10/22/trump-new-tax-cut-midterms-925383

Call it the mystery middle class tax cut.

In recent days President Donald Trump has twice promised a new “major tax cut” ahead of the November midterm elections, mystifying White House officials, congressional leaders, and tax wonks around town who mostly have no idea what he’s talking about.

Stuck in the Policy Queue right behind his Health Care Plan.

• Eyeroll 1