Trump 2024?

Tiberius

4 minutes ago, Tommy Callahan said:

Russia gate, Mueller, both impeachments and so many more bs lies used to.....

Maybe the current operation to switch out an elected rep for one that wasn't on the ticket and was nominated by delegates over the phone...

Yikes! Go touch some grass buddy, the internet is rotting your brain. 

• Vomit 1

538 ranks the pollsters and NYTimes / Sienna is #1

RankPollster538 Rating1.The New York Times/Siena College(3.0★★★)2.ABC News/The Washington Post(3.0★★★)3.Marquette University Law School(3.0★★★)4.YouGov(2.9★★★)5.Monmouth University Polling Institute(2.9★★★)6.Marist College(2.9★★★)7.Suffolk University(2.9★★★)8.Data Orbital(2.9★★★)9.Emerson College(2.9★★★)10.University of Massachusetts Lowell Center for Public Opinion(2.9★★★)11.Muhlenberg College Institute of Public Opinion(2.8★★★)12.Selzer & Co.(2.8★★★)13.University of North Florida Public Opinion Research Lab(2.8★★★)14.SurveyUSA(2.8★★★)15.Beacon Research/Shaw & Co. Research(2.8★★★)16.Christopher Newport University Wason Center for Civic Leadership(2.8★★★)17.Ipsos(2.8★★★)18.MassINC Polling Group(2.8★★★)19.Quinnipiac University(2.8★★★)20.Siena College(2.7★★★)21.AtlasIntel(2.7★★★)22.Echelon Insights(2.7★★★)23.The Washington Post/George Mason University(2.7★★★)24.Data for Progress(2.7★★★)25.East Carolina University Center for Survey Research(2.6★★★)

• Eyeroll 1

13 minutes ago, Backintheday544 said:

538 ranks the pollsters and NYTimes / Sienna is #1

RankPollster538 Rating1.The New York Times/Siena College(3.0★★★)2.ABC News/The Washington Post(3.0★★★)3.Marquette University Law School(3.0★★★)4.YouGov(2.9★★★)5.Monmouth University Polling Institute(2.9★★★)6.Marist College(2.9★★★)7.Suffolk University(2.9★★★)8.Data Orbital(2.9★★★)9.Emerson College(2.9★★★)10.University of Massachusetts Lowell Center for Public Opinion(2.9★★★)11.Muhlenberg College Institute of Public Opinion(2.8★★★)12.Selzer & Co.(2.8★★★)13.University of North Florida Public Opinion Research Lab(2.8★★★)14.SurveyUSA(2.8★★★)15.Beacon Research/Shaw & Co. Research(2.8★★★)16.Christopher Newport University Wason Center for Civic Leadership(2.8★★★)17.Ipsos(2.8★★★)18.MassINC Polling Group(2.8★★★)19.Quinnipiac University(2.8★★★)20.Siena College(2.7★★★)21.AtlasIntel(2.7★★★)22.Echelon Insights(2.7★★★)23.The Washington Post/George Mason University(2.7★★★)24.Data for Progress(2.7★★★)25.East Carolina University Center for Survey Research(2.6★★★)

538 is run by Democrats.  It’s a joke.  

The final NY Times Siena Poll in 2020 - Biden will win by FOURTEEN

Biden Takes Lead Over Trump in 2020 Presidential Poll

Nov 3, 2020 — A New York Times/Siena College poll finds that Joseph R. Biden Jr. is ahead of the president by 14 points, 

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/06/24/us/politics/trump-biden-poll-nyt-upshot-siena-college.html

There’s more - have I mentioned yet that 538 is a joke?

• Awesome! (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

538 is run by Democrats.  It’s a joke.  

The final NY Times Siena Poll in 2020 - Biden will win by FOURTEEN

Biden Takes Lead Over Trump in 2020 Presidential Poll

Nov 3, 2020 — A New York Times/Siena College poll finds that Joseph R. Biden Jr. is ahead of the president by 14 points, 

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/06/24/us/politics/trump-biden-poll-nyt-upshot-siena-college.html

There’s more - have I mentioned yet that 538 is a joke?

Im sorry your calling them a joke but then post a guy who was abducted by aliens

• Haha (+1) 1

34 minutes ago, Tommy Callahan said:

Russia gate, Mueller, both impeachments and so many more bs lies used to.....

Maybe the current operation to switch out an elected rep for one that wasn't on the ticket and was nominated by delegates over the phone...

Bingo. Their election denial is not really election denial…

This is why she's now up 4 points in Mi, Wisc and PA

https://www.axios.com/2024/08/10/harris-walz-joy-trump-revenge

What they're saying: "There's a large segment of America that does acknowledge things are tough out there," veteran GOP pollster Frank Luntz told Axios. "But they're tired of getting yelled at, and they're tired of gloom and doom. And they want hope rather than blame."

Edited by Joe Ferguson forever

1 hour ago, Backintheday544 said:

Im sorry your calling them a joke but then post a guy who was abducted by aliens

I posted their final poll results in those states in 2020.  Does it matter who the source is you believe whatever you’re told anyway. 

If they’re wrong, refute them.  

Be more than happy to see you prove a guy abducted by aliens wrong.   

49 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

This is why she's now up 4 points in Mi, Wisc and PA

https://www.axios.com/2024/08/10/harris-walz-joy-trump-revenge

What they're saying: "There's a large segment of America that does acknowledge things are tough out there," veteran GOP pollster Frank Luntz told Axios. "But they're tired of getting yelled at, and they're tired of gloom and doom. And they want hope rather than blame."

These are all the current Democrat talking points - amazing!!!  

21 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

I posted their final poll results in those states in 2020.  Does it matter who the source is you believe whatever you’re told anyway. 

He said how the polls moving Harris is just recency bias. You posted the tweet.

Unfortunately that’s just wrong as his only claim for it is 2 outlier polls. All other polls are showing Harris gaining support.

He said he was abducted by aliens.

Right there is two things he’s wrong about.

5 minutes ago, Backintheday544 said:

Unfortunately that’s just wrong as his only claim for it is 2 outlier polls. All other polls are showing Harris gaining support.

Wait. I'm late to this party.

Who was abducted by aliens?

Big if true.

27 minutes ago, Backintheday544 said:

Omg.  He’s joking. 

Still missing the point about me completely discrediting your communist prop up the fraud polls.  

You believe she’s up 4 in those 3 swing states?  Ok. 

Just remember folks as they try to brainwash you that The NY Times Sienna hailed by the losers at 538 as “the best” has Biden winning by 16 in its final poll and Biden winning Florida by 3 and Wisconsin by 9.  Among other stupid.  

13 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

Omg.  He’s joking. 

Still missing the point about me completely discrediting your communist prop up the fraud polls.  

You believe she’s up 4 in those 3 swing states?  Ok. 

Just remember folks as they try to brainwash you that The NY Times Sienna hailed by the losers at 538 as “the best” has Biden winning by 16 in its final poll and Biden winning Florida by 3 and Wisconsin by 9.  Among other stupid.  

Does it matter who the source is you believe whatever you’re told anyway. 

You should research false consensus effect.

Just now, Backintheday544 said:

Does it matter who the source is you believe whatever you’re told anyway. 

You should research false consensus effect.

You should research your corrupt polls.  

6 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

You should research your corrupt polls.  

I look at the weight of a poll. As I remember correctly you didn’t even know what that was.

i look at the cross tabs when available. 

I look more at trends in polls than singular polls.

You just pick and choose what fits your world view. If it doesn’t fit that? It’s “corrupt” or “false”

You need to start figuring now there’s a more likely than not chance Trump is going to lose.

And it’s not because of cheating, it’s not because voter fraud.

2 hours ago, Big Blitz said:

Harris is promoting hope and change from the problems her horrible administration caused… that is still in power for the next five months.  A truly stunning level of stupidity.