Trump 2024?

Tiberius

1 hour ago, Tommy Callahan said:

You do have a point.  Team blue is corporate owned.  

But you miss the point that none of the extremist on team blue even dare to step out of line.  

But also communist.  Those two things being simultaneously true are about as likely as JD being able to bang two dolphins at the same time.  Not gonna happen.

You can’t help people who don’t want to be helped.

This guy should be purged from the Republican Party with absolute venomous veracity if he loses to Kamala Harris and gives us four years of Harris/Walz

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, SectionC3 said:

But also communist.  Those two things being simultaneously true are about as likely as JD being able to bang two dolphins at the same time.  Not gonna happen.

I'm beginning to think that Tommy Eyerolls here is a Communist considering how much he seems to like being publicly owned.

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, SCBills said:

This guy should be purged from the Republican Party with absolute venomous veracity if he loses to Kamala Harris and gives us four years of Harris/Walz

If he loses, he will be in jail.

• Eyeroll 2

1 hour ago, ChiGoose said:

Looks like the whackos may be souring on Trump (though I believe Pool pulled a Rittenhouse and walked it back)

Also, gotta love Rogan going for RFK Jr *after* the bear carcass story came out. 

Rogan was on that train before the bear.  Seems like his entire Austin comic gang is on the same train.

• Haha (+1) 1

Rogan even clarified that he’s not endorsing anyone and gave props to Trump for how he handled the assassination attempt in a post today clearing everything up (which he didn’t even need to do anyway)

He’s the biggest podcaster in the world and is audience is mainly right leaning. 

Of course Trump feels the need to attack him.  Why not?  Attack Rogan, attack Kemp.   Quite the strategy.  

Fwiw.. I’d like to see other polls drop since the flurry of Harris-momentum polls came out, as the point made is fair. 

Doesnt mean the point made is accurate, but we shall see. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

58 minutes ago, SCBills said:

Trump's either going to the White House or jail so you need not worry.

Outside that I wouldn't fret over this. It's quintessential Trump as he has always been. I mean he only suggested Rogan might get booed, it's not like he called him a nazi or anything.  

2 hours ago, SCBills said:

Rogan even clarified that he’s not endorsing anyone and gave props to Trump for how he handled the assassination attempt in a post today clearing everything up (which he didn’t even need to do anyway)

He’s the biggest podcaster in the world and is audience is mainly right leaning. 

Of course Trump feels the need to attack him.  Why not?  Attack Rogan, attack Kemp.   Quite the strategy.  

He read the polls today and got too cocky. 

I don’t understand it either.  

12 minutes ago, Pokebball said:

majority of us desire restrictions on abortion

Vast majority of Americans support restrictions, including the vast majority of women (men & women are almost identically aligned on abortion policy)

Most supporting somewhere between 12-20 weeks, with exceptions after. 

Problem for R’s is that when faced with extremely strict abortion policy vs anytime abortion policy… anytime wins.  

4 hours ago, ChiGoose said:

Democrats so disliked their party's choice for candidate that they put so much pressure on him and their representatives that the SITTING PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES quit the race.

I cannot fathom how someone can watch that happen and then conclude that Dems don't dare to step out of line. They literally forced the President to quit a campaign. 

Absolutely unbelievable how you could reach the conclusion that you have.

Who are you thinking got out of line here?

4 hours ago, SCBills said:

Considering the things he’s said about other people, asking how loudly Joe Rogan will get booed at UFC is probably the tamest “attack” by him ever.

38 minutes ago, ChiGoose said:

How long until we find out this was definitely deep state sabotage orchestrated by the Dems?

This is what happens when you have a 40-year-old 757