Tiberius

:thumbsup:

You've chosen to ignore content by The Frankish Reich. Options 

You've chosen to ignore content by ChiGoose. Options 

You've chosen to ignore content by L Ron Burgundy. Options 

You've chosen to ignore content by Backintheday544. Options 

48 minutes ago, Backintheday544 said:

Does Trump actually know the difference between asylum seekers and insane asylums?

If someone explained it to him, would that change his mind in immigration?

Probably not.  He’s demented,  the other guy likes to watch videos of dolphins trying to run train on swimmers.  These people are just weird. 

4 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

What about me, hoax man?  I feel left out.  Sort of like the dolphin that JD doesn’t try to smash at the aquarium. 

8 hours ago, The Frankish Reich said:

Wow, who would’ve guessed? It’s another weird old white guy posting about a random black guy nobody’s ever heard of posting that he loves Trump. 
A real first for this board, not counting B-Man’s fave “She’s in Love with My Dick” rapper. 

That sounds like the B-Man!  

Yesterday banging upholstery wasn’t cool.  Now that JD does it, it’s acceptable to spill seed in household items.  Today I’m sure we’ll hear about how it’s totally normal to want to watch dolphins dry hump humans.  Gotta ban books like To Kill a Mockingbird, but libraries should be full of devices that allow students to watch attempted marine mammal / human intercourse.  

• Haha (+1) 1

58 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

MAGA where being closed minded to ideas that don’t align with yours is a badge of honor.

Imagine being so scared of the liberals, you need to create a separate message board and then block any new ideas on this one from getting to you.

• Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, BillsFanNC said:

Tell me you're an NPC without telling me you're an NPC.

51 minutes ago, Backintheday544 said:

MAGA where being closed minded to ideas that don’t align with yours is a badge of honor.

Imagine being so scared of the liberals, you need to create a separate message board and then block any new ideas on this one from getting to you.

Imagine typing this and believing men can menstruate. Good times, the best of times.

5 minutes ago, Doc said:

He did, she didn’t. Therefore…

Trump pulled out of the debate the second he realized she posed a problem for him and only ended up going back to the original agreement when it became clear that not doing the debate would probably be worse for him than actually doing it.

If he wasn't scared, he would have never backed out. He would have just said "I'm going to be there and whoever is the Dem nominee at that point can debate me." He didn't because he's scared.

Trying to spin someone backing out of a debate as the other person being the one who is scared is quite the take.

I'm guessing he's also probably fairly tired since he's barely doing any campaign events. Maybe he needs a good nap.

2 minutes ago, ChiGoose said:

Trump pulled out of the debate the second he realized she posed a problem for him and only ended up going back to the original agreement when it became clear that not doing the debate would probably be worse for him than actually doing it.

If he wasn't scared, he would have never backed out. He would have just said "I'm going to be there and whoever is the Dem nominee at that point can debate me." He didn't because he's scared.

Trying to spin someone backing out of a debate as the other person being the one who is scared is quite the take.

I'm guessing he's also probably fairly tired since he's barely doing any campaign events. Maybe he needs a good nap.

Harris won’t debate on Fox because she’s afraid of a non-safe space. This is proven by the fact that she hasn’t done a press conference since she’s been installed as a nominee. And she won’t.

There’s nothing for Trump to fear from her. She is a moron and there’s no age excuse for her.

1 minute ago, Doc said:

There’s nothing for Trump to fear from her. She is a moron and there’s no age excuse for her.

I'm old enough to remember when Trump pulled out of the debate. 

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, ChiGoose said:

I'm old enough to remember when Trump pulled out of the debate. 

Well, he’s back in it now. I guess he’s not scared, huh? But will she do a debate in a non-safe space where she won’t get the questions in advance? Of course not. 

The King. :lol:

Trump just took on a hostile media for 70+ minutes yesterday unscripted.

Kamala won't even take softball questions from that very same media. At all.

And the King wants us to believe that Trump, who will go do an interview anywhere and debate anyone at all, is afraid to debate Kamala alone? 

:lol:

The undisputed King!

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Doc said:

Well, he’s back in it now. I guess he’s not scared, huh? But will she do a debate in a non-safe space where she won’t get the questions in advance? Of course not. 

Seems like he was scared to debate so he backed out. And then the polls kept getting worse so then he became scared not doing it would hurt him so he bucked up some courage and agreed to the thing he had already agreed to before backing out.

Then he did his grandpa ranty routine from his own home with hand picked reporters to make him seem tough to the gullible crowd.

• Awesome! (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, ChiGoose said:

Seems like he was scared to debate so he backed out. And then the polls kept getting worse so then he became scared not doing it would hurt him so he bucked up some courage and agreed to the thing he had already agreed to before backing out.

Then he did his grandpa ranty routine from his own home with hand picked reporters to make him seem tough to the gullible crowd.

Yeah Biden “seemed” competent to you guys. Most of us saw he was demented and we see Harris as a horrible speaker, and the one who was truly scared.