Trump 2024?

Tiberius

12 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

He acknowledges the problems that exist.  

Your machine candidate is pretending they don’t or she’s had nothing to do with them while smiling and cackling.  

I think she's a crap candidate.   Is she going to be worse than the guy with THE worst presidency in our history?   Nah.  

I'm shocked how energized the base is.  It's real too.  Joe won and he had none of the excitement.   Taylor Swifts endorsement will have an impact too (not that it's a good thing pop stars have sway).   

Unless she absolutely craps the bed in the debates she's in a great position. 

Edited by L Ron Burgundy

8 minutes ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

I think she's a crap candidate.   Is she going to be worse than the guy with THE worst presidency in our history?   Nah.  

I'm shocked how energized the base is.  It's real too.  Joe won and he had none of the excitement.   Taylor Swifts endorsement will have an impact too (not that it's a good thing pop stars have sway).   

Unless she absolutely craps the bed in the debates she's in a great position. 

She’s a crap candidate.  

The base is energized.  

How are these both true?  

It’s fake.  

• Agree 1

17 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

She’s a crap candidate.  

The base is energized.  

How are these both true?  

It’s fake.  

She's not Joe.  Simple.   She's energized younger voters.  

It'd be really hard to fake the enthusiasm at those rallies.  Impossible to keep it all secret.  

Look at Vance if you want to see fake in its truest form.  Calling someone Hitler then being their VP?  Sure.  Lol, absurd.   But so is everything about the circus of your party.  Yeah Joe stepping aside and getting Kamala is weird.  But you can't say Joe is deteriorating then in the same breath complain when he's replaced. 

9 minutes ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

She's not Joe.  Simple.   She's energized younger voters.  

It'd be really hard to fake the enthusiasm at those rallies.  Impossible to keep it all secret.  

Look at Vance if you want to see fake in its truest form.  Calling someone Hitler then being their VP?  Sure.  Lol, absurd.   But so is everything about the circus of your party.  Yeah Joe stepping aside and getting Kamala is weird.  But you can't say Joe is deteriorating then in the same breath complain when he's replaced. 

Those were concerts featuring Harris.  

You all told us it had to be Joe.  

Trump stood up there and answered questions.

Except, that is, for the big one he punted.

"You say you are personally opposed to abortion, but that it is an issue for the states to decide. You are a resident of Florida and a Florida voter. Florida has a voter  proposition expanding and protecting the right of a woman to have an abortion on the ballot in November. Are you voting for or against that?"

Trump: "we'll be having a press conference on that later on."

That's buck stops here decisiveness for you!

2 hours ago, SCBills said:

I’m not sure I understand anything about this man. 

He's sick of the progressive and antisemitism stuff on the Left. I wouldn't be surprised if he became an independent like Tulsi 

31 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

Wow, who would’ve guessed? It’s another weird old white guy posting about a random black guy nobody’s ever heard of posting that he loves Trump. 
A real first for this board, not counting B-Man’s fave “She’s in Love with My Dick” rapper. 

3 hours ago, Big Blitz said:

Those were concerts featuring Harris.  

You all told us it had to be Joe.  

And?  For once a political party changed when they saw they were making an error.  But, no, it's a conspiracy right?  That's the better fit.  It always is for you.  

17 minutes ago, ChiGoose said:

Old candidate makes brain boo-boo

Not even one of them care.  They prefer lies.  Look what they fight for!  They want freedom of speech to mean freedom to lie.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Eyeroll 1