Trump 2024?

Tiberius

Harris is finally catching heat for not taking questions and the Walz “Stolen Valor” story has legs.

But don’t worry Harris supporters, Trump is giving a press conference at 2 pm, in which he’ll say a bunch of controversial nonsense that puts that spotlight back on him and let’s those two skate. 

• Like (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, SCBills said:

Harris is finally catching heat for not taking questions and the Walz “Stolen Valor” story has legs.

But don’t worry Harris supporters, Trump is giving a press conference at 2 pm, in which he’ll say a bunch of controversial nonsense that puts that spotlight back on him and let’s those two skate. 

“Stolen valor” means nothing to the 99% of the country that doesn’t circlejerk over the military 24/7

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

Watching coverage of trump's presser.  Was it really that bad?  He looks old and weak.

Honestly, he seemed more like he has really bad ADHD. He can't stay on one topic for more than a couple seconds, jumps here to there without a coherent transition.

Either way, embarrassing.

• Like (+1) 1

Trump has two issues…

And I’ll preface this by saying, for Trump standards, the press conference was fine.  Not good.  Not bad. Just whatever.  It happened & nobody will be moved by anything he said. 

1)  He literally cannot help himself.  He is so easily hyped up by any question involving the 2020 election, Brian Kemp and now “crowd size”.   And everytime he engages the questions, he turns off independents (2020), Republicans (Kemp) and everyone (crowd size)

2)  They desperately need to chide Harris/Walz into answering questions from the press.  The media cover goes two ways … one, to run propaganda for the Harris campaign.. and two, allows them to only showcase “happy warrior/joy” because they literally aren’t talking about anything, not defending anything, don’t have to answer for anything.    That changes the minute they have to talk with any substance.

But the contrast of that on the stump, to Trump doomsdaying (with some justification) is not an aesthetic that is, at all, politically helpful for him. 

Edited by SCBills
  • Like (+1) 1

17 minutes ago, Gene Frenkle said:

He's really struggling. He and those around him should think of his health and mental well-being, no joke. Get him out of the ring!

Who would u choose to replace him?  I'd like Romney but no chance.  He loses and they move that way tho.

5 minutes ago, SCBills said:

and now “crowd size”

This is a glimpse into his mind. He's losing the crowd size contest and it's killing him.  He requires adulation to exist.

13 minutes ago, SCBills said:

Trump has two issues…

And I’ll preface this by saying, for Trump standards, the press conference was fine.  Not good.  Not bad. Just whatever.  It happened & nobody will be moved by anything he said. 

1)  He literally cannot help himself.  He is so easily hyped up by any question involving the 2020 election, Brian Kemp and now “crowd size”.   And everytime he engages the questions, he turns off independents (2020), Republicans (Kemp) and everyone (crowd size)

2)  They desperately need to chide Harris/Walz into answering questions from the press.  The media cover goes two ways … one, to run propaganda for the Harris campaign.. and two, allows them to only showcase “happy warrior/joy” because they literally aren’t talking about anything, not defending anything, don’t have to answer for anything.    That changes the minute they have to talk with any substance.

But the contrast of that on the stump, to Trump doomsdaying (with some justification) is not an aesthetic that is, at all, politically helpful for him. 

He took questions from hostile reporters and challenged Harris to do the same. He said he would do the ABC debate but also challenged her to a debate oh Fix that, if she refuses, will show who the scared one really is. And the 2020 election and crowd size do locevsny needkes anymore while I think tou are overstating the importance of Kemp. You can like your governor, but also not like Democrats’ policies.

18 minutes ago, Doc said:

He took questions from hostile reporters and challenged Harris to do the same. He said he would do the ABC debate but also challenged her to a debate oh Fix that, if she refuses, will show who the scared one really is. And the 2020 election and crowd size do locevsny needkes anymore while I think tou are overstating the importance of Kemp. You can like your governor, but also not like Democrats’ policies.

Taking questions, while challenging Harris to do the same is smart.

Challenging her to three debates, as she apparently is only agreeing to one, also smart. 

If he could stay on message, he’d win this election.  But he can’t, and now it’s a true toss up.  It didn’t need to be this way.  I want him to win, but it’s who he is and if somebody can’t get through to him .. soon .. we will have a Harris/Walz administration. 

It’s not fair that he has to fight the Harris campaign, weaponized courts and the media.  I agree with all of that.  But it’s the hand he’s dealt.  And he can either do what’s required to win, or not. 

Just now, SCBills said:

I’m not sure I understand anything about this man. 

The 2024 election - if the states securing them are securing them like we think - are going to show us how completely irrelevant the legacy media has become.  

Trump is going to win the popular vote is what my gut is telling me now.  

What the Ds are doing is historically unprecedented and embarrassing. 

And I trust the guy that got shot in the face, convicted by his political enemies, and is now running against an actual fake political party run by a machine is who Americans relate to more.  

• Haha (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, SCBills said:

I’m not sure I understand anything about this man. 

What I've come to like about Fetterman is that he speaks for himself. The establishment dems don't speak for him. We all can discuss whether or not we agree with anything and everything he says, he clearly doesn't regurgitate the crap that "his party" tells him to say. I think we need more politicians like that.

• Agree 1

7 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

The 2024 election - if the states securing them are securing them like we think - are going to show us how completely irrelevant the legacy media has become.  

Trump is going to win the popular vote is what my gut is telling me now.  

What the Ds are doing is historically unprecedented and embarrassing. 

And I trust the guy that got shot in the face, convicted by his political enemies, and is now running against an actual fake political party run by a machine is who Americans relate to more.  

Exactly!  Trying to elect a reetarded rapist, insurrectionist, felon, has tons of precedent.   And plenty of people relate to him as a billionaire as well.   I'm sure you can.  

Nothing but good stuff here.  X is the new way.  No misinformation.   

1 minute ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

Exactly!  Trying to elect a reetarded rapist, insurrectionist, felon, has tons of precedent.   And plenty of people relate to him as a billionaire as well.   I'm sure you can.  

Nothing but good stuff here.  X is the new way.  No misinformation.   

He acknowledges the problems that exist.  

Your machine candidate is pretending they don’t or she’s had nothing to do with them while smiling and cackling.