Trump 2024?

Tiberius

11 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

Meh, VP still in the end doesn’t matter - unless he’s the nut job Walz is.  Making this a full on low info commie ticket.   

Could lose PA but win AZ and WI or MI and it’s over.  

But he’s going to win PA AZ and NV anyway.  

Kamala Harris, your thoughts?  

GA is also in play with Harris up in some polls. NC is too but Trump leads them more.

So it ignores several scenarios.

31 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

100 million views. :lol:

But attack the messenger!

Kick doesn’t even have 100 million users lol, let alone one video on their platform getting that many views. Like did you even both to fact check this at all? 

Edited by gearbm95
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, gearbm95 said:

Kick doesn’t even have 100 million users lol, let alone one video on their platform getting that many views. Like did you even both to fact check this atall? 

Let me make this simple for you, but I'm not too confident in your ability to comprehend. 

I saw the interview yesterday and I never heard of Kick until you just mentioned it now.

Think. Then post. Try it out.

• Disagree 1

7 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

Let me make this simple for you, but I'm not too confident in your ability to comprehend. 

I saw the interview yesterday and I never heard of Kick until you just mentioned it now.

Think. Then post. Try it out.

You made a post that claimed the video has 100 million views…spoiler alert, it’s not even half of that.

Use your brain instead on just hitting share dude.

Youve never heard of Kick? Tell me more boomer daddy lol

Edited by gearbm95
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

Just now, gearbm95 said:

You made a post that claimed the video has 100 million views…spoiler alert, it’s not even half of that.

Ahhh moving the goalposts again.

After conflating users with views. 

Another useful idiot enters the cesspool.

• Eyeroll 1

4 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

Ahhh moving the goalposts again.

After conflating users with views. 

Another useful idiot enters the cesspool.

What goalposts?!?!?

dude said the video had 100 million views…IT ***** DOESN’T.

you shared a post that is complete disinformation yet you can’t ***** grasp that. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, gearbm95 said:

Never heard of Kick. 

If a sniveling Gen Z fuk.c stain like yourself considers it ubiquitous then I couldn't possibly be more proud in my ignorance. 

A true badge of honor.

• Vomit 1

2 minutes ago, gearbm95 said:

What goalposts?!?!?

dude said the video had 100 million views…IT ***** DOESN’T.

you shared a post that is complete disinformation yet you can’t ***** grasp that. 

One of the reasons the guy supports Trump is because he thinks Biden banned abortion:

dude is dumb as rocks.

23 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

In 1980 we were a serious people that honestly answered these questions bc we wanted the best.  Now they tell you embrace the suck.  

Watch to the end - this is good 

Well, you know, they say we are well informed these days.  Informed by the likes of Instagram and TikTok...

I'm too young to remember the 80s, did the news constantly broadcast propaganda and lies?  

16 minutes ago, gearbm95 said:

I'm a millennial and I've never heard of kick.  Don't be an asshat.

5 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

Never heard of Kick. 

If a sniveling Gen Z fuk.c stain like yourself considers it ubiquitous then I couldn't possibly be more proud in my ignorance. 

A true badge of honor.

so again, nothing to state on the false info you shared? 

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

So again, nothing to state on the straw man you constructed that began this whole exchange?

Let me get this timeline right…

- you share that Trump is brave for doing interviews (pointing to his recent one with Adin Ross as an example)

- I then pointed out the Adin is a weirdo with video proof 

- you then brought up Howard Stern and Jimmy Kimmel in black face, which I understand your point, but unrelated 

- you then share a post from Trump claiming 100 million people viewed his interview with Adin (they didn’t, it has less than 30M views rn)

- I pointed out the falsehoods of what you shared and you’ve yet to have a response to that

did I miss anything? The amount of propaganda and falsehoods that are shared here completely unchecked is ***** mind blowing.

Edited by gearbm95
  • Thank you (+1) 1

More bad news:

https://maristpoll.marist.edu/wp-content/uploads/2024/08/NPR_PBS-News_Marist-Poll_USA-NOS-and-Tables_486202408050954.pdf

Economy

🔴 Trump 51% (+3)

🔵 Harris 48%

Immigration

🔴 Trump 52% (+6)

🔵 Harris 46%

Abortion

🔵 Harris 56% (+15)

🔴 Trump 41%

Preserving Democracy

🔵 Harris 53% (+7)

🔴 Trump 46%

US role on world stage

🔵 Harris 50% (+1)

🔴 Trump 49%

Trump only a +6 on immigration, lol. Him telling the Rs to not vote for the bipartisan border bill is hurting.

Not going to win when your main point is Kamala is bad on immigration and you’re only +6 there.

1 minute ago, gearbm95 said:

Let me get this timeline right…

- you share that Trump is brave for doing interviews (pointing to his recent one with Adin Ross as an example)

Wrong. I said he's wise to do BOTH hostile and friendly interviews.

Nothing more, nothing less.

No mention of bravery or interviewer respect. At any rate I characterized the Ross interview as friendly to Trump. I'm not sure why you'd think a friendly interviewer would require bravery from Trump?

I implied that Kamala is a coward because she has done precisely 0.0 interviews with any media since announcing her candidacy. 

Reading comprehension. Try it. It will make you less susceptible to constructing straw men.

- I then pointed out the Adin is a weirdo with video proof 

- you then brought up Howard Stern and Jimmy Kimmel in black face, which I understand your point, but unrelated 

Adin being a weirdo was part of your strawman.  Then I brought up Stern and Kimmel. Not unrelated after you introduced the interviewer respect metric.

- you then share a post from Trump claiming 100 million people viewed his interview with Adin (they didn’t, it has less than 30M views rn)

- I pointed out the falsehoods of what you shared and you’ve yet to have a response to that

I posted what Trump claimed. In case you aren't aware Trump has the propensity to be a blowhard. It wouldn't surprise me in the least if he exaggerated. Again. 

But even going by your numbers,  being within 3 fold, it's not only pretty damn good in terms of Trump's normal level of exaggeration but also in terms of the significance of the reach of the interview.

Unless you want to argue that 30 million views is insignificant?

did I miss anything? The amount of propaganda and falsehoods that are shared here completely unchecked is ***** mind blowing.

Again, maybe you should begin by accurately representing what is said by others HERE, before worrying about "misinformation" from elsewhere. 

3 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

Wrong. I said he's wise to do BOTH hostile and friendly interviews.

Nothing more, nothing less.

No mention of bravery or interviewer respect. At any rate I characterized the Ross interview as friendly to Trump. I'm not sure why you'd think a friendly interviewer would require bravery from Trump?

I implied that Kamala is a coward because she has done precisely 0.0 interviews with any media since announcing her candidacy. 

Reading comprehension. Try it. It will make you less susceptible to constructing straw men.

Adin being a weirdo was part of your strawman.  Then I brought up Stern and Kimmel. Not unrelated after you introduced the interviewer respect metric.

I posted what Trump claimed. In case you aren't aware Trump has the propensity to be a blowhard. It wouldn't surprise me in the least if he exaggerated. Again. 

But even going by your numbers,  being within 3 fold, it's not only pretty damn good in terms of Trump's normal level of exaggeration but also in terms of the significance of the reach of the interview.

Unless you want to argue that 30 million views is insignificant?

Again, maybe you should begin by accurately representing what is said by others HERE, before worrying about "misinformation" from elsewhere. 

you posted something that was false. That’s all, glad you admitted you shared disinformation and it doesn’t bother you.

sorry boomer lol 

Edited by gearbm95
  • Eyeroll 1