Trump 2024?

Tiberius

2 minutes ago, Roundybout said:

These are the people that lecture democrats about being “degenerates” or whatever 

Right? Let your freak flag fly, zero judgement here…but just don’t also come for my same sex relationship out the other side of your mouth. The hypocrisy is wildddddd.

Edited by gearbm95

1 hour ago, gearbm95 said:

you do know who Adin Ross actually is right? Its ok if not, but just checking.

the dude sniffs girls (and Andrew Tate’s) chairs after they stand up, the video is out there lol.

if you think that’s a respected interviewer then that’s just weird man.

No idea who he is, or Andrew Tate, and I don't care. 

The point is that Trump has and continues to interview with almost anyone. Hostile and friendly.

Kamala? Nada.

1 hour ago, gearbm95 said:

Total normal interviewing behavior lol

So?

Biden as sitting POTUS and Kamala as sitting VP were interviewed by these guys..

Liberals have reminded us repeatedly that you must own and be punished for everything you've done.

Ever.

Your rules.

24 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

So?

Biden as sitting POTUS and Kamala as sitting VP were interviewed by these guys..

Liberals have reminded us repeatedly that you must own and be punished for everything you've done.

Ever.

Your rules.

im not a tribalist when it comes to politics so please don’t refer to us/you when responding. 

Again, youre just deflecting. You literally watched a person smell someone’s chair and your response was well “Howard stern did black face”…ummm, what?

Just now, gearbm95 said:

im not a tribalist when it comes to politics so please don’t refer to us/you when responding. 

Again, youre just deflecting. You literally watched a person smell someone’s chair and your response was well “Howard stern did black face”…ummm, what?

I didn't deflect on anything.

You made a straw man about a post where neither I nor the tweet in question referred to the interviewer as "respected"

I only made a statement about potential interviews in terms of friendly vs. hostile.

The only response I had to your straw man is that Biden and Harris have both been interviewed by white men who've worn black face.

You're aware that's supposed to he a career ender, right?

11 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

I didn't deflect on anything.

You made a straw man about a post where neither I nor the tweet in question referred to the interviewer as "respected"

I only made a statement about potential interviews in terms of friendly vs. hostile.

The only response I had to your straw man is that Biden and Harris have both been interviewed by white men who've worn black face.

You're aware that's supposed to he a career ender, right?

We’re still comparing Howard Stern, Jimmy Kimmel…and Adin Ross? God bless…you’re a joke.

11 minutes ago, gearbm95 said:

We’re still comparing Howard Stern, Jimmy Kimmel…and Adin Ross? God bless…you’re a joke.

I already stated I know nothing about Adin Ross.  Not a clue.  I know a lot about Howard Stern and the things he's done or allowed others to do on his show.

And again, I wouldn't have had to bring up Stern or Kimmel without your STRAW MAN jokester.

Liberal activists would never smell a dudes sweaty ball sack on the Howard Stern show though!

But sniffing chairs!

:lol:

Edited by BillsFanNC

11 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

I already stated I know nothing about Adin Ross.  Not a clue.  I know a lot about Howard Stern and the things he's done or allowed others to do on his show.

And again, I wouldn't have had to bring up Stern or Kimmel without your STRAW MAN jokester.

Liberal activists would never smell a dudes sweaty ball sack on the Howard Stern show though!

But sniffing chairs!

:lol:

why are you bringing up comedians? Sarah is not a politician nor has a political platform, so I’m confused here?

you said Trump was doing this great interviews with all media in 2024…well, in 2024 the guy they’re doing interviews with sniffs chairs and has a permanent ban from Twitch due to hate speech.

when Kamala does media with someone similar to that please tag me. We’re talking current events, not things from the past.

Edited by gearbm95

1 minute ago, gearbm95 said:

why are you brining up comedians? Sarah is not a politician nor has a political platform, so I’m confused here?

You're very confused by a lot it seems, so lets back up and recap.

I posted a tweet by an X'er who said Trump should not waste time doing MSM media interviews and should instead do only ones like he did with Adin Ross.

I said that I disagree in that Trump should continue what he's been doing agreeing to hostile interviews with MSM along with ones like he did with Aiden Ross.

Then you asked if I am aware of who Adin Ross is and suggested that chair sniffing is disqualifying if you want to be a respected interviewer.  Which again has nothing to do with what I posted.  It would have if I had said that Trump should split his media time between respected and non respected interviewers. 

But I didn't.  I only said friendly vs. hostile.  That was the comparison I made.  You constructed a straw man argument.

Since you brought up chair sniffing as a line not to be crossed in terms of being a respected interviewer I then decided to indulge your straw man.  So I compared Biden and Kamala interviewers Stern and Kimmel to contrast some of their well documented antics against chair sniffing and professional interviewer integrity.  

So far we've got chair sniffing vs. ball sac sniffing and anal ring toss.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/trump-nervous-breakdown-republicans-harris-b2592064.html

“This is what you would call a public nervous breakdown,” Matthew Bartlett, a Republican strategist and former Trump State Department appointee, told Politico.

“This is a guy who cut through the Republican primary like a knife through butter. This is a guy who pummeled a semi-conscious president in a debate and literally out of a race. And now this is a guy who cannot come to grips with a competitive presidential race that would require discipline and effective messaging,” Bartlett continued. “And we’re seeing a candidate and a campaign absolutely meltdown.”

An anonymous GOP strategist also told the outlet: “Every day Trump swipes at shiny objects — attacking the popular governor of a swing state, questioning the race of his opponent, or battling cat lady comments by his VP — is a day he is letting Harris define herself on her own terms.”

Meh, VP still in the end doesn’t matter - unless he’s the nut job Walz is.  Making this a full on low info commie ticket.   

Could lose PA but win AZ and WI or MI and it’s over.  

But he’s going to win PA AZ and NV anyway.  

Kamala Harris, your thoughts?  

Edited by Big Blitz