Trump 2024?

Tiberius

1 hour ago, SCBills said:

All things considered.. good polling for Trump. 

Trump is up 5 if these are the numbers especially if he is at 20% of the Black vote…. 

But…..gotta keep propping her up.  

3 hours ago, SCBills said:

Let’s take the premise that everything Trump thinks is true and Georgia was a massive steal and Kemp was behind it all and bla bla bla.  

Ok..

Is Trump trying to win the election or air grievances? 

How many Dem politicians probably feel knifed in the back by Kamala strong arming her way to being the nominee with obvious warnings put out that nobody better challenge her.  (We all know how politics work)

But they still support her publicly.  Because they want to WIN

This undisciplined clown would rather rant for 20 minutes about the most popular politician in a state he has to win, than focus on what’s ahead of him. 

It was cute in 2016 when he won.

Its not so much fun when he, and most of his handpicked candidates, have lost every major election since. 

Yep

About Pres Trump’s negative comments in GA about the 3 GOP constitutional officers last night:  they’ve got it coming.   After the past 3 years,  I’m sick of the false lying media / leftwing/ Dems narrative regarding the illegally secretly  recorded phone call between President Trump and GA SOS Raffensperger.   I was on the call, which is now part of every leftwing media article about me since that day.  

Fact:   Trump’s legal team filed an election contest on Dec 4 2020.   Supposed to be expedited but Chief Judge of Fulton County failed (refused?) to assign an eligible judge.  So Pres Trump never got his day in Court.  All the media focuses on is Pres Trump’s statement “we just have to find 12,000 votes”.  

The problem with that narrative is the Trump team had ALREADY found them - many many more than 12,000 votes that were included in the certified total - votes that were ILLEGAL under GA law.  And shouldn’t have been counted.  More than the margin between  Pres Trump and Biden.  

What Raffensperger has never done to this day is sit down and compare the data in the lawsuit with data from his office that he insisted proved Trump wrong.   Data in the lawsuit such as: 

- That the USPS records showing  18,325 votes cast from “vacant” addresses were wrong…
- That the data showing 1,000 votes cast from P.O. Boxes was wrong….
- That the data showing more than 30,000 votes cast by people who voted (illegally) from prior addresses was wrong. 

And many other categories of illegal votes. 

If Raffensperger was / is so confident of “his data” why wouldn’t he publish it?  Why wouldn’t he be happy to share it even now to confirm his data was right and Trump’s data was wrong?  Raffensperger never did that.  

Still won’t.  

The lawsuit had already  documented -  “found”   - well more than 12,000 illegal votes- all public record. More than 1100 pages of data and expert reports.  What Pres Trump asked Raffensperger to do was LOOK at the data and the evidence in the election contest lawsuit, compare the records with persons from the Trump team.  But he wouldn’t / couldn’t / can’t do that. 

Raffensperger loves being adored by leftwing media so he could not afford for facts to come out.  That’s why Pres Trump (rightfully!) still holds Raffensperger responsible for the mess in Georgia in 2020.  Along with Gov Kemp and AG Chris Carr.  They utterly failed to make absolutely certain that the results were accurate.   They failed.   All the American people expected then and now is accuracy.  Those 3 officials didn’t do that.

Like Forest Gump, and that’s all I have to say about that.   

11 hours ago, Starr-Bills said:

Nice candidate ya got there. 

They got no chance,  Not with that clown as candidate. You can sleep easy at night. Trump has peaked at best, most likely losing even his own republicans ( not maga)

for awhile I was sure trump would win, even when Biden dropped out. But now? With the Vance pick as vp and these unhinged attacks on Harris’ race and Brian kemp? The guy ids a clown. We all knew who he was, most importantly republicans know who he is and they still nominated him! Now they will cry the election was stolen. I’m going to laugh.

• Like (+1) 1

Women hate Harris.  That’s why they are attacking Vance hoping that his “cat ladies” comments will hurt him among cat ladies that were already voting…..

But most of them can’t afford anything so……

Good luck with that.   

Lol

• Like (+1) 1

Listen, we have a chance to unburden ourselves from what has been tho……..

Cue the - “well this isn’t Biden’s fault” from the same people that cheered and told you in May of 2020 when the jobs report came out and said 33 million lost their jobs it was all Trump’s fault.  

Look that up.  

• Like (+1) 2

9 hours ago, Big Blitz said:

Women hate Harris.  That’s why they are attacking Vance hoping that his “cat ladies” comments will hurt him among cat ladies that were already voting…..

But most of them can’t afford anything so……

Good luck with that.   

Lol

Harris leading with Nate Silvers projection for the first time:

From your CBS poll some really concerning Trump numbers:

- Increase in Dem likely voters and drop in R. 
dem-rep-def-vote.png?v=d7dedd293aad546f9

- Gigantic increase in the black likely voters with a huge swing towards Harris:

black-def-vote.png?v=d7dedd293aad546f97f

black-voters.png?v=d7dedd293aad546f97f94

- Women overwhelmingly think Harris policies will help them more than Trump:

policies-help-women.png?v=d7dedd293aad54

Probably the worst in the poll is 

cognitive-health.png?v=d7dedd293aad546f9

Trump will not win if half the country things he doesn’t have the cognitive health to serve as President.

• Eyeroll 1

7 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

Impressive. Could be big. Likely to be shared in every Trumpy corner of the internets. Persuasive!

I wonder how that immigrant ranks with world-renowned recording artist Lee DaVinci?!?

1 hour ago, Roundybout said:

I wonder how that immigrant ranks with world-renowned recording artist Lee DaVinci?!?

Funny you should ask. I was about to provide my monthly update.

- Spotify: 8 monthly listeners! Trending upward. Was down to 6 last month. Suspect dummy accounts from Rappin' B-Man. He rolls down the windows on the Dodge Charger and blasts the one about the chicks lovin' his you-know-what. Babe magnet as the boomers used to say!

- Youtube: 18 subscribers!

"Somewhere along the line, I began to feel like a loser." - Lee DaVinci, leader of the Trump Black Wave

We live in the most ridiculous timeline ever. 

Kamala running a Black Mirror media/celeb campaign with no policy positions.  

Trump running a campaign with no commercials apparently, rallies where he does whatever he wants & now spending half his day on Adin Ross’ livestream.  (500k viewers rn at 1 pm on a Monday)

Edited by SCBills