Trump 2024?

Tiberius

Brian Kemp presides over an economically strong state, with a heartbeat ban and strong illegal immigration laws.

He has a 60%+ approval rating. 

He is loved by traditional R’s & Moderates in the Atlanta suburbs and Buckhead. 

I’m glad to have him as my Governor.

Im still voting for Trump, but he may have lost himself Georgia tonight because he’s an absolute child. 

The folks leading Trump’s election challenge were a joke and it was never going to go anywhere with them leading the case. 

Kemp knew that.  

I honestly don’t care either way.

Trump tried to primary Kemp and give us Abrams. 

Trump gave us two Dem Senators. 

I thought Trump would, at least, be normal when he, himself is on the ballot…

NOPE

Now he has a huge mess on his hands with Georgia politicians rebuking him and old money Buckhead movers & shakers pulling money from his campaign. 

Great job everyone.  Hope he feels good about getting that off his chest for 30 ****ing minutes at a rally in Atlanta.  

He’ll have plenty of time to stew on it if he loses Georgia again.  

(and don’t tell me he won Iowa after attacking Reynolds or Ohio after DeWine … he lost Georgia last time and it’s not a MAGA state.. it leans slightly red, but not MAGA)

Edited by SCBills

14 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

Kemp is a snake out only for his own political career - he’s going to run against Ossoff in 2026 for Senate.  

Was he compromised in 2020?  Fair to ask after all the bull ***t we know now about this government.  

And of course there were failures in 2020 - There is no way Trump wins in the Southeast like he did but loses Georgia by just 10,000 votes.  

That’s like a Democrat winning the Northeast but losing Vermont.  No.  Just no way.  There was fraud.  Rampant fraud.  

And Kemp is a phony - Trump’s real issue tho was with Geoff Duncan - a never Trumper and an absolute scum bag that is now supporting Harris.  Makes total sense when you’re compromised and bought off.  

When it comes to all things corrupt our government is doing I’ll trust ….. not Kemp.  

And none of this matters.  If Team Trump thought it would he wouldn’t have said anything.  

How was Duncan bought off?

He now works for CNN:

So they won't let the 140K ballots be seen?  Yeah, nothing shady about that...

• Eyeroll 1

11 minutes ago, SCBills said:

Brian Kemp presides over an economically strong state, with a heartbeat ban and strong illegal immigration laws.

He has a 60%+ approval rating. 

He is loved by traditional R’s & Moderates in the Atlanta suburbs and Buckhead. 

I’m glad to have him as my Governor.

Im still voting for Trump, but he may have lost himself Georgia tonight because he’s an absolute child. 

The folks leading Trump’s election challenge were a joke and it was never going to go anywhere with them leading the case. 

Kemp knew that.  

I honestly don’t care either way.

Trump tried to primary Kemp and give us Abrams. 

Trump gave us two Dem Senators. 

I thought Trump would, at least, be normal when he, himself is on the ballot…

NOPE

Now he has a huge mess on his hands with Georgia politicians rebuking him and old money Buckhead movers & shakers pulling money from his campaign. 

Great job everyone.  Hope he feels good about getting that off his chest for 30 ****ing minutes at a rally in Atlanta.  

He’ll have plenty of time to stew on it if he loses Georgia again.  

(and don’t tell me he won Iowa after attacking Reynolds or Ohio after DeWine … he lost Georgia last time and it’s not a MAGA state.. it leans slightly red, but not MAGA)

Trump sees it as if Kemp were Schumer or Pelosi they would have looked under every rock and moved heaven and earth to look at every vote.  That’s what happened in Florida in 2000.  Right, wrong, it doesn’t matter with the enemy they will stop at nothing to win.  

Kemp didn’t want to do that.  

The Rs play too nice and scared.  

As Trump went on in the speech today he blasted the lawsuits against him for doing the exact same thing Democrats say or do if they lose by hundreds of a few thousand votes - Abrams lost by 7 points and still thought she won.   

I don’t think you’re wrong in your assessment of Kemp I think I was being too harsh because of 2020.  I’m referring to the handling of the recount that was only a circus because they determined it didn’t matter bc Trump lost other states anyway that he needed. 

But thats not how the other side plays.  

And Kemp absolutely wants to come out of this for his 2026 run.  Announcing in June he didn’t vote for Trump in the primary - does that portray unity?

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

Trump sees it as if Kemp were Schumer or Pelosi they would have looked under every rock and moved heaven and earth to look at every vote.  That’s what happened in Florida in 2000.  Right, wrong, it doesn’t matter with the enemy they will stop at nothing to win.  

As Trump went on in the speech today he blasted the lawsuits against him for doing the exact same thing Democrats say or do if they lose by hundreds of a few thousand votes - Abrams lost by 7 points and still thought she won.   

I don’t think you’re wrong in your assessment of Kemp I think I was being too harsh because of 2020.  I’m referring to the handling of the recount that was only a circus because they determined it didn’t matter bc Trump lost other states anyway that he needed. 

And Kemp absolutely wants to come out of this for his 2026 run.  Announcing in June he didn’t vote for Trump in the primary - does that portray unity?

Kemp doesn’t need Trump to become Senator though.   He just needs to keep doing what he’s doing and it’s his. 

Trump needs Kemp.. at the very least, his voters.  

He could have conveyed all of this through back channels.  Instead he chose this route. 

You’d think one holds rallies to win over voters.. not lose them.  

I don’t want Kamala Harris as President and I’m telling you that Trump hurt himself, a lot, tonight.   And for what… to air his grievances?   Kemp took the high road and came out looking even better.  

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, SCBills said:

Kemp doesn’t need Trump to become Senator though.   He just needs to keep doing what he’s doing and it’s his. 

Trump needs Kemp.. at the very least, his voters.  

He could have conveyed all of this through back channels.  Instead he chose this route. 

You’d think one holds rallies to win over voters.. not lose them.  

I don’t want Kamala Harris as President and I’m telling you that Trump hurt himself, a lot, tonight.   And for what… to air his grievances?   Kemp took the high road and came out looking even better.  

“….elections are binary….Harris will defend the constitution and represent all Americans…”

——An alleged conservative Republican who absolutely knows the election in GA was stolen and cannot say how bc he is compromised - he now works for CNN.  

Elections are not binary Geoff you can stay home or vote 3rd party or write in.   

And really, he reached this conclusion today?  

After Trump’s speech?  Does he not know we know he was at the Meghan Thee Stallion concert last week?  

Why wasn’t Kemp there in the first place?  Did he not want to go?  He worried about all those “he’s Ultra MAGA” ads Ossoff is going to hit him with in ‘26?  

I guarantee that’s what ticked off Trump.  

He’s still going to win Georgia. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

7 hours ago, Big Blitz said:

Kemp is a snake out only for his own political career - he’s going to run against Ossoff in 2026 for Senate.  

Was he compromised in 2020?  Fair to ask after all the bull ***t we know now about this government.  

And of course there were failures in 2020 - There is no way Trump wins in the Southeast like he did but loses Georgia by just 10,000 votes.  

That’s like a Democrat winning the Northeast but losing Vermont.  No.  Just no way.  There was fraud.  Rampant fraud.  

And Kemp is a phony - Trump’s real issue tho was with Geoff Duncan - a never Trumper and an absolute scum bag that is now supporting Harris.  Makes total sense when you’re compromised and bought off.  

When it comes to all things corrupt our government is doing I’ll trust ….. not Kemp.  

And none of this matters.  If Team Trump thought it would he wouldn’t have said anything.  

How was Duncan bought off?

He now works for CNN:

The two dem senators who won three election (one run off) would like word.  Georgia is purple. Oh and the felon suppressed rep turn out.

• Eyeroll 1

4 hours ago, Big Blitz said:

“….elections are binary….Harris will defend the constitution and represent all Americans…”

——An alleged conservative Republican who absolutely knows the election in GA was stolen and cannot say how bc he is compromised - he now works for CNN.  

After Trump’s speech?  Does he not know we know he was at the Meghan Thee Stallion concert last week?  

Why wasn’t Kemp there in the first place?  Did he not want to go?  He worried about all those “he’s Ultra MAGA” ads Ossoff is going to hit him with in ‘26?  

Helped Biden win = following the law & not cheating. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 1

8 hours ago, Big Blitz said:

Do you actually believe this crap you post? LOL 😂 where do you come up with this? No wonder republicans always lose.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

6 hours ago, Big Blitz said:

Or maybe he just didn’t wanna hang out with a felon

53 minutes ago, 4th&long said:

Do you actually believe this crap you post? LOL 😂 where do you come up with this? No wonder republicans always lose.

Every change he made to clean up the vote in GA in 2023 is bc he knows he’s got a Senate election to win in 2026.  

Well, there must have been something really broke in 2020.  

In 2023 I guarantee he didn’t think Trump would be nominee 

• Like (+1) 2

9 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

Every change he made to clean up the vote in GA in 2023 is bc he knows he’s got a Senate election to win in 2026.  

Where is the proof?  Why couldn't they win even 1 of the 8 cases challenging the 2020 election in GA?

The only case proving anything is the ongoing RICO case.  There are some guilty pleas there.

2 hours ago, Big Blitz said:

Let’s take the premise that everything Trump thinks is true and Georgia was a massive steal and Kemp was behind it all and bla bla bla.  

Ok..

Is Trump trying to win the election or air grievances? 

How many Dem politicians probably feel knifed in the back by Kamala strong arming her way to being the nominee with obvious warnings put out that nobody better challenge her.  (We all know how politics work)

But they still support her publicly.  Because they want to WIN

This undisciplined clown would rather rant for 20 minutes about the most popular politician in a state he has to win, than focus on what’s ahead of him. 

It was cute in 2016 when he won.

Its not so much fun when he, and most of his handpicked candidates, have lost every major election since. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1