Trump 2024?

Tiberius

25 minutes ago, Starr-Bills said:

Let’s see how much hiding is happening during and after the convention. 

The DNC, like the RNC, is a safe space.  After will be the true test.

1 hour ago, Starr-Bills said:

Old one ear felon was not “shot in the head”. But sure totally makes sense. 

also why is the old one ear felon walking away from his association with project 2025? I mean dozens of his WH staff worked on it, his name is in it dozens of times. Agenda 47 is based on it. If he is walking away from it what are his policies exactly?

Fake news…

• Sad 1
  • Disagree 1

4 hours ago, SCBills said:

We’re a little over a month from early voting in PA and your candidate doesn’t even have policy positions laid out. 

Shes taken zero questions from the media. 

Exactly how long of a honeymoon do you demand we give your Black Mirror social experiment candidate?

I said the convention. my guess we’ll start to get all this before then. 

This is America.  Absolutely beautiful.  

They get it - the hood rat twerk act should be insulting to every single African American.  

The left can’t define woman anyway.  It’s also a term in flux to them.  Like Harris’ positions. 

Trump needs to wise up, asap.  This stuff is getting old, real quick.  

2 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

They get it - the hood rat twerk act should be insulting to every single African American.  

The left can’t define woman anyway.  It’s also a term in flux to them.  Like Harris’ positions. 

Lol.. I don’t know who that AI generated man is, but it’s not Trump. 

I can’t get over the chyron.  You’re the “journalists.”  And they are flat out telling you they’re giving the VP a honeymoon period which is basically just propping her up as she hides.  

You could start by covering her with strict scrutiny. 

• Eyeroll 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

Trump deserves to lose.  I’m listening to this rally in Atlanta.  Honestly, **** him.  I’m beyond sick of his nonsense.

Spends 30 minutes attacking Brian Kemp as the crowd stares at him awkwardly silent. 

Hes going to lose this election and it’s because he’s an absolute child. 

And we’ll be stuck with a Marxist moron as President.  

Edited by SCBills
  • Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Big Blitz said:

So America is a fake image? Do I have that right?

He's losing it.  literally and figuraritely.

https://www.politico.com/news/2024/08/03/trump-brian-kemp-georgia-00172564

“I’m sitting here scratching my head,” Bobby Saparow, a Republican operative and Brian Kemp’s former campaign manager, told POLITICO. “Attacking the popular governor of a pivotal swing state makes zero sense. If we want to actually unite, ask for the support of the guy who beat your endorsed primary opponent by 52 points and handily defeated Stacy Abrams.”

Or, as Erik Erickson, the Georgia Republican and radio host, told POLITICO: “Over 30,000 people refused to vote for [Trump] in Georgia in 2020 and he lost by about 12,000 votes. All he’s doing is reminding everyone why they don’t like him. And he has no Georgia ground game and will have to rely on Kemp. It’s going to hurt him.”

Many Republicans inside and outside of Georgia still nurse raw feelings about how Trump’s fixation on the 2020 election in the state contributed to a major setback for the party in the 2021 Senate runoffs.

Edited by Joe Ferguson forever
  • Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, SCBills said:

Trump deserves to lose.  I’m listening to this rally in Atlanta.  Honestly, **** him.  I’m beyond sick of his nonsense.

Spends 30 minutes attacking Brian Kemp as the crowd stares at him awkwardly silent. 

Hes going to lose this election and it’s because he’s an absolute child. 

And we’ll be stuck with a Marxist moron as President.  

Kemp is a snake out only for his own political career - he’s going to run against Ossoff in 2026 for Senate.  

Was he compromised in 2020?  Fair to ask after all the bull ***t we know now about this government.  

And of course there were failures in 2020 - There is no way Trump wins in the Southeast like he did but loses Georgia by just 10,000 votes.  

That’s like a Democrat winning the Northeast but losing Vermont.  No.  Just no way.  There was fraud.  Rampant fraud.  

And Kemp is a phony - Trump’s real issue tho was with Geoff Duncan - a never Trumper and an absolute scum bag that is now supporting Harris.  Makes total sense when you’re compromised and bought off.  

When it comes to all things corrupt our government is doing I’ll trust ….. not Kemp.  

And none of this matters.  If Team Trump thought it would he wouldn’t have said anything.  

How was Duncan bought off?

He now works for CNN: