Trump 2024?

Tiberius

4 minutes ago, Doc said:

Because Harris is some great orator, much less debater?  LOL!  You're the same people who looked at Biden and thought he was fine.

Well then Tell him to debate her.

Just now, 4th&long said:

Well then Tell him to debate her.

Don't worry, he will.  That bet I offered Frankish I believe is open to anyone.

• Like (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

Who are the moderators and what are the rules?

Before he debates her I think Harris should appear before the NRA or a Christians for religious fweeeeedom committee and take questions.  

Chicken.  

Why should she put herself in that position?  She has nothing to gain.

A debate will be the only thing that matters from here on out.

3 hours ago, Big Blitz said:

Before he debates her I think Harris should appear before the NRA or a Christians for religious fweeeeedom committee and take questions.  

Chicken.  

Why?  Trump’s decision to do that was stupid. And then he made it much worse  

• Eyeroll 1

41 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

Why?  Trump’s decision to do that was stupid. And then he made it much worse  

Oh that’s right.  I’m talking to people that don’t care that their masters chosen by … not the people …. have to face any scrutiny.  

Just Today:

-We are in a recession (have been)

-Unemployment highest since 2020 coup

-War in the ME looks imminent 

-The SOS sent ships to the ME - not POTUS?

-The Ds nominate Harris without her winning 1 vote

-The Def Sec says yea screw that deal Biden made (no he didn’t) we are going to execute the terrorist that the prisoner exchange deal scrapped 

-Biden threatens Israel to pull out of Gaza before the DNC - leaked call said he wants it done in 1-2 weeks.  Can’t have WWIII start during a speech by Harry Sisson. 

Harris - not one question or interview in the days since Biden was forced out - also still no journalisming investigating that.  

Democrats:  Up in arms the right is outraged a man beat up a woman in the Olympics.  

I know what the fake media cycle would look like if this was a Trump administration.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

13 hours ago, B-Man said:

That was his point. 

This is the flex, three of my wives hate me? Oh right it’s funny? Or weird.

12 hours ago, Big Blitz said:

Chicken.  

If she is such a DEI hire and can’t complete a sentence why not just keep the debate as it was agreed too. I mean he is a uber mensch. And even hi post, what a whiner “I agreed with fox” who cared what you agreed too that was not with the debate partner. 

also pretty telling that he thinks ABC would be biased against him, but Fox wouldn’t. I wonder why that is gonna be related to that $768 million judgment against them for promoting lies about the previous election.

seems like if he wants to be president in the United States again it’s not a big deal to debate the other candidate at the time and place that you already agreed to debate. You guys can cope all you want but looks pretty chicken to me.

Edited by Starr-Bills
Typos
  • Eyeroll 1

So Trump dipped his toes into talking to media that’s not under his thumb and it went so badly that he’s chickening out of the debate and saying he’ll only do a debate if it’s moderated by sycophants?

Sounds about right. 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Disagree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

On 6/21/2024 at 11:35 AM, muppy said:

hmm. well I can speak with first person knowledge on this. I belong to a small black southern gospel church. We have a few white parishioners as well as Hispanic but mostly black membership

Senor Trump may have his supporters within the black community. But at my church it is the opposite.

I realize this is anecdotal but it is indeed factual in my experience.

He showing up at a black church is IMO pure OPTICS. The man professes faith. And I am not his judge regarding the sincerity of it. But a guy who can read the room of his constituents would realize he needs to at least TRY to covet that demographic and especially in the black community.

Just because a person is in a church doesn't mean he is a Christian much like being in a garage doesn't make you a car.

Show me your righteous fruit Donald. **SMIRK*** That's what I thought.

m

He's the golden calf.  

The whole thing is weird.  It's the perfect word for it.  Same old show, over and over again.  There will be some dicey moments between now and November, but "normal human" is going to prevail over the Trump lies and nonsense and we'll get back to the sanity of playing between the 40s politically in four years. 

4 minutes ago, ChiGoose said:

So Trump dipped his toes into talking to media that’s not under his thumb and it went so badly that he’s chickening out of the debate and saying he’ll only do a debate if it’s moderated by sycophants?

Sounds about right. 

Totally on brand.  Late for the recent convention because he wouldn't allow live fact-checking.  Which, of course, wouldn't have been an issue if he hadn't planned on his usual shtick of lies and deceit.  

As an aside, it's hard to call your opponent dumb and then dodge a debate.  But if I was him, I would dodge, because I unwittingly lowered the standard by insulting her intelligence, and because, in any event, she's going to take him apart.  Not because she's brilliant, or because she's a lawyer.  But because she's educated, fairly smart, and will prepare for the debate.  Unlike the other person on the stage. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Agree 1

https://www.mediaite.com/tv/republican-strategist-says-trump-did-crap-the-bed-tells-him-to-change-your-sheets-after-bizarre-comments-at-press-event/

he'll roll around in it and carry it in his pants

“I don’t know if I agree with that,” Jennings replied. “Look, first of all, I think he deserves some points for showing up at this thing and giving it a go. Where’s Kamala Harris today? Not there. But, that having been said, he did crap the bed today. The only question is whether he’s gonna roll around in it or get up and change the sheets.”

Edited by Joe Ferguson forever
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 1

18 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

Not with an "arena" full of rabid MAGA's spewing hate.  Dare I say "vermin"?  Why not, trump did.

So she's scared?  Thought so.

12 minutes ago, Biden is Mentally Fit said:

Do you feel she’s not up to facing adversity? Because she’s a woman? Misogyny has truly found a home on the left. Sad. Embarrassing.

As POTUS, it will be rainbows and unicorns...

3 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

No she wants to "debate".  Not to reenact a WWE or monster truck rally.  Her voters dislike those stupid events.

Trump debated Biden on the Dem Fox equivalent in CNN, with all conditions Biden asked for no less.  Why is she scared to reciprocate?

3 minutes ago, Doc said:

Trump debated Biden on the Dem Fox equivalent in CNN, with all conditions Biden asked for no less.  Why is she scared to reciprocate?

There was no audience.  There shouldn't be given the scenarios I presented.  Since when has fairness been an R characteristic.? We've decided to fight fire with fire.  Your assertion is weird.

• Like (+1) 1