Trump 2024?

Tiberius

7 hours ago, ChiGoose said:

Sometimes I wonder if the internet was a mistake. But then I realize that it has so addled the brains of MAGA that they are seriously going with a campaign strategy of “Kamala Harris is not black” and then I laugh and laugh and laugh. 

When this is your campaign strategy you lost. They are raising the White flag. They literally have nothing. They went from a staged assassination attempt to this.

Edited by 4th&long
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Vomit 1

7 minutes ago, B-Man said:

I had a great time in Harrisburg yesterday listening to our next president.

View from my seat.

IMG_3704.thumb.jpeg.7116e2bb9364ef09216d 

The only one closer to Trump is Kamala in the polls this week!

They really should come out with a Where’s Waldo book except it’s pictures of Trump rallies and instead of Waldo you need to find a person of color.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 1

1 hour ago, Backintheday544 said:

When the mind goes it goes fast.

Yes he did say governor instead of senator once. He also invited Dave McCormick up on stage and talked about him for 10 minutes

You hang your hat on that tongue slip if you want. I was there, he spoke, mostly off the cuff for over an hour and a half. NO democrat candidate could begin to do that 

He is fine.

5 minutes ago, Backintheday544 said:

you need to find a person of color.

Again, pushing a tired old fake narrative. This was a very diverse crowd. There were African-Americans, lots of Asian Americans, Americans of Middle Eastern descent and Latin Americans.

I would put the crowd at about 65% white, can your small brain figure out why ?       (Hint: looks like America)

The biggest surprise was the number of younger people there.

• Thank you (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Yes he did say governor instead of senator once. He also invited Dave McCormick up on stage and talked about him for 10 minutes

You hang your hat on that tongue slip if you want. I was there, he spoke, mostly off the cuff for over an hour and a half. NO democrat candidate could begin to do that 

He is fine.

Again, pushing a tired old fake narrative. This was a very diverse crowd. There were African-Americans, lots of Asian Americans, Americans of Middle Eastern descent and Latin Americans.

I would put the crowd at about 65% white, can your small brain figure out why ?       (Hint: looks like America)

The biggest surprise was the number of younger people there.

Pics? Because I just looked at your only pic you posted and it looked all white.

More troubling poll numbers for Trump.

PA +3, WI +2, MI tie in this set. If Kamala gets MI with those results, she won the election.

• Eyeroll 1
  • Agree 1

Big chunks leave Trump rally in middle of speech.

Apparently they were not amused.

Looking at another random sampling of the crowd to see how diverse it is - a man you’re probably in that pic based on your seats.

trump-rally-harrisburg-pa.webp?w=400&f=8

Edited by Backintheday544

Just now, Backintheday544 said:

Pics? Because I just looked at your only pic you posted and it looked all white.

So I have to show you pictures of black people for you to believe it. . . . . . . . .  sad.

Well, I was taking general pictures but here you go.

I feel stupid having to do this.

IMG_3695.thumb.jpeg.6e1b26c9cf72c48368eb  IMG_3685.thumb.jpeg.4531b9df00f4d6ebe79e  

8 minutes ago, Backintheday544 said:

Big chunks leave Trump rally in middle of speech.

Apparently they were not amused.

LOL.

You could not be more wrong.

The entire arena was filled  (Harris could never do that)  

Did some people leave after an hour of Trump's speech ?

They sure did, but after waiting over 4 hours in the sun on line and then finally seeing him, some did leave, but NOT because they disagreed with him

that is wishful thinking that you swallowed

"Huge chunks!". . . . . hilarious

• Thank you (+1) 1

41 minutes ago, B-Man said:

So I have to show you pictures of black people for you to believe it. . . . . . . . .  sad.

Well, I was taking general pictures but here you go.

I feel stupid having to do this.

IMG_3695.thumb.jpeg.6e1b26c9cf72c48368eb  IMG_3685.thumb.jpeg.4531b9df00f4d6ebe79e  

LOL.

You could not be more wrong.

The entire arena was filled  (Harris could never do that)  

Did some people leave after an hour of Trump's speech ?

They sure did, but after waiting over 4 hours in the sun on line and then finally seeing him, some did leave, but NOT because they disagreed with him

that is wishful thinking that you swallowed

"Huge chunks!". . . . . hilarious

1 hour ago, Backintheday544 said:

More troubling poll numbers for Trump.

PA +3, WI +2, MI tie in this set. If Kamala gets MI with those results, she won the election.

The "Polls" also had Hillary winning in 2016 and how did that work out. We will find in Nov but I wouldn't put much stock into what the polls say no matter who they say is in the lead.