Trump 2024?

Tiberius

10 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

Do you know what Tariq espouses ….in general…😛

Lifetime member?  What …he joined at birth? You tards will post anything from anybody that reinforces your ignorance 

Edited by TH3
  • Like (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

And? Is she not Indian? 

3 minutes ago, Doc said:

You think that that 97% of Harris' staff that quit on her will be voting for her?

The definition of insanity...

He's already said he wants to do a debate on Fox.  You know Harris will never go for it.  And when she doesn't, he should call her "scared."

They won’t be voting for trump.

Trump can’t say it for obvious reasons - but she wanted to be known as Indian decent bc of the reputation as being smart.  This is as close as you can get tho.  

It’s a slap in the face to Black women.  

That’s why this matters and is a bigger deal then you know.  She’s a racist communist and a phony.  

• Like (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, KDIGGZ said:

There's only one way to know for sure. She needs to drop that one word that only black people can say and see how people react!

Covfefe?

Anyone playing this as a trump win is either lying or willfully ignorant. What votes did he gain today?  He already ( and still) has the racist vote. He lost some black and female votes today. Tom Cotton is spinning away on CNN that most of his interview was focused on policy. That’s not what anyone not already in servitude to trump came away with. 

Edited by Joe Ferguson forever
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Big Blitz said:

cc: Harry Sisson

I see a bunch of unemployed cultists who have zero love for their country beyond a vague desire to make things like they remember them though the fog of childhood memories 

10 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

When it gets real this will be Harris:

Much like Worthy the hype will not be realized 

You should get a Warning for injecting football talk into PPP.

But while we're at it: good point if Andy Reid isn't your coach and Patrick Mahomes isn't your QB and Travis Kelce isn't your TE. They will find ways to get him off the line ...

• Like (+1) 1

On 7/30/2024 at 8:37 PM, JaCrispy said:

Do your research…

Too bad you couldn’t prove it in court to Trump appointed judges. 

Edited by nedboy7
  • Like (+1) 2

Sometimes I wonder if the internet was a mistake. But then I realize that it has so addled the brains of MAGA that they are seriously going with a campaign strategy of “Kamala Harris is not black” and then I laugh and laugh and laugh. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Big Blitz said:

He’s just getting started.  

Problem is everyone at that rally is voting Trump so it doesn't matter.  Bringing that up at a nationally televised debate though has real value.

• Agree 1

On 7/30/2024 at 10:34 PM, 4th&long said:

LOL. More right wing bull *****.

It was a study…but keep living in your bubble, denying that the sky is blue…

But let me ask you this question-if you found indisputable facts that showed illegals voting in our elections, would you be upset?

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, JaCrispy said:

It was a study…but keep living in your bubble, denying that the sky is blue…

But let me ask you this question-if you found indisputable facts that showed illegals voting in our elections, would you be upset?

Of course. They don’t belong voting until they are a citizen. Trump and republicans make so many outrageous claims that I don’t automatically believe it just because you say it. That is the problem with how much a person lies, you lose all credibility. That is why so many people believe the assassination attempt was staged so easily.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Vomit 1