Trump 2024?

Tiberius

ITT: People confused that someone can be multiracial and emphasize different parts of their heritage in different settings.

I think you all might be taking the whole “weird” thing as a challenge…

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Big Blitz said:

The Black community being told by our corporate overlords she’s Black

Trump:

They won’t be told who to vote for based on ethnicity 

Nobody should vote for anybody based on race. The only reason this is even being talked about is because trump and his supporters are racist. If trump is not in the race this is not even an issue.

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

The Black community being told by our corporate overlords she’s Black

Trump:

They won’t be told who to vote for based on ethnicity 

They vote Dem either way. I just find it to be cultural appropriation to go in there trying to talk black with Megan the Stallion twerking on stage. Black people should be absolutely offended that this is how an Indian woman feels about them.

• Vomit 1

22 minutes ago, 4th&long said:

I find it laughable that he was such a ***** show his handlers had to pull him off stage and you think he owned the libs. I had more respect for you than this but I guess not. 

You try to say you are not a righty but everything you do and say leans that way big time! In reality you are maga in hiding and that is worse than most maga. At least they have the balls to admit that they are trump loving dick suckers of trump.

Sometimes his ham-handed shock lines work. The Muslim ban thing got him a lot of attention at a time when he could've been ignored as a fringe candidate. So too with the "they're not sending their best."

This one appears to be aimed at his idea that black voters are moving to him en masse. Try to convince those voters that Kamala ascending to the presidential candidate doesn't mean a "real" or "authentic" black person is running.

The Dems did this with Obama. It didn't work. But of course Obama had a black wife and kids.

So that's what he's trying to do. I doubt it'll work with black voters, but I'm not black ...

1 hour ago, Big Blitz said:

No.  It’s saving democracy.  

In 2012, Trump backed Romney.  When Romney lost, Trump claimed 

Sounds like a harbinger for 2020.

He never committed to accepting the results of the 2016, 2020 or 2024 elections.

He tried to overturn the results of the 2020 election.

How can anyone believe Trump is "saving democracy"?

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

Sometimes his ham-handed shock lines work. The Muslim ban thing got him a lot of attention at a time when he could've been ignored as a fringe candidate. So too with the "they're not sending their best."

This one appears to be aimed at his idea that black voters are moving to him en masse. Try to convince those voters that Kamala ascending to the presidential candidate doesn't mean a "real" or "authentic" black person is running.

The Dems did this with Obama. It didn't work. But of course Obama had a black wife and kids.

So that's what he's trying to do. I doubt it'll work with black voters, but I'm not black ...

Honestly they need to keep talking about “black jobs” being taken by illegal immigrants. This whole black jobs things is winning black people over. These people are so racist.

15 minutes ago, KDIGGZ said:

She's not African American which is what people in this country consider "black." So no, I would consider her 50% Indian, 25% Irish, 25% Jamaican which is what she is 

Also, Obama was half Kenyan raised by white people in Hawaii so we still have never had a black president 

9 minutes ago, KDIGGZ said:

They vote Dem either way. I just find it to be cultural appropriation to go in there trying to talk black with Megan the Stallion twerking on stage. Black people should be absolutely offended that this is how an Indian woman feels about them.

“Kamala Harris is not black and I know how black people should feel about it. Also, Obama is not black”

That’s one hell of an argument. Absolutely devastating. You should tell it to anyone you know who is on the fence about the election. 

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, ChiGoose said:

“Kamala Harris is not black and I know how black people should feel about it. Also, Obama is not black”

That’s one hell of an argument. Absolutely devastating. You should tell it to anyone you know who is on the fence about the election. 

Just like trump, let them keep talking.

31 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

I’d absolutely do this and announce the Butler rally for the Thursday when she speaks.  

So many more games to play.  Hopefully we learned you can cheat and play dirty in this game in order to win.  

Can you explain how posting on Twitter improves the country? Or is your brain so damaged that you think his entire goal is to “own the libs”

4 minutes ago, ChiGoose said:

By the way, that's one reason the preferred nomenclature went from black, to African-American, then back to black.

If Nuggets star guard Jamal Murray is attacked on the street in Denver, we'll want to know if he was attacked because he's black, not because he's African-American. Because he's black but he's Canadian.

• Agree 1

Just now, The Frankish Reich said:

By the way, that's one reason the preferred nomenclature went from black, to African-American, then back to black.

If Nuggets star guard Jamal Murray is attacked on the street in Denver, we'll want to know if he was attacked because he's black, not because he's African-American. Because he's black but he's Canadian.

Actually, I think the correct call would be to get KDIGGZ on the horn to tell us whether or not Murray is black and also how black people should feel about it. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

1 minute ago, The Frankish Reich said:

I dunno, with the anti-immigration tude from MAGA it might be that he was attacked because he was Canadian.

16 minutes ago, Scraps said:

In 2012, Trump backed Romney.  When Romney lost, Trump claimed 

Sounds like a harbinger for 2020.

He never committed to accepting the results of the 2016, 2020 or 2024 elections.

He tried to overturn the results of the 2020 election.

How can anyone believe Trump is "saving democracy"?

Sore loser, you’d think he’d be better at all the losing he’s done. 

let’s give the old one ear felon a break, He should know what an “Indian” looks like.

• Haha (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, ChiGoose said:

Actually, I think the correct call would be to get KDIGGZ on the horn to tell us whether or not Murray is black and also how black people should feel about it. 

Murray's mother is Syrian. 

So ... kind of the same thing.

this is why the Trump/Vance are "weird" thing gets traction with younger people. What, they aren't aware that people can be bi-racial?

1 hour ago, ChiGoose said:

Growing up I had friends that if they couldn't identify you from what neighborhood you were from you definitely weren't black. That includes mixed or people from the suburbs. Do you think they think the Uber drivers from Africa are black? They literally could not be blacker but they are foreigners they definitely aren't dapping them up. Remember the movie Coming to America? Kamala is a child of multicultural immigrants just like most of us are. Nothing special about that.

There's only one way to know for sure. She needs to drop that one word that only black people can say and see how people react!

3 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

Dems don't want to admit this. They think they own the black vote. They have done nothing for them. I pray for the day that they finally revolt.

3 hours ago, 4th&long said:

You think that that 97% of Harris' staff that quit on her will be voting for her?

2 hours ago, KDIGGZ said:

Trump friggin owned those clown reporters lol. Imagine Kamala going to the NRA and taking questions. She would run away crying. Trump owned that hostile room. What a boss! These people vote Dem every time and how is their life any better since? How stupid would you have to be to vote the same way every time and then complain how your life still sucks? Maybe expand your horizons and try something different.

The definition of insanity...

1 hour ago, Big Blitz said:

They never ever ever would do a debate hosted by Tucker and Ben Shapiro

Thats the equivalent every R faces in debates.  

The norms of the debates are gone bc the media is ***t.  

Trump should be trolling Harris to do an interview where Tucker is the moderator.  

He's already said he wants to do a debate on Fox.  You know Harris will never go for it.  And when she doesn't, he should call her "scared."