Trump 2024?

Tiberius

Just now, KDIGGZ said:

Nah he's just a useful idiot but I do love when he tactfully dismantles libs. Whether you like it or think he goes too far, no politician out there can do it quite like him.

You think he dismantles libs? How, by losing elections? 

You are special 

Just now, Tiberius said:

You think he dismantles libs? How, by losing elections? 

You are special 

Watch the video. If he loses he loses but I love watching the battles.

3 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

They've successfully done the same thing implemented the same strategy as the coordinated “weird” nonsense 

To the votes he’s courting - she’s not “Black.”  That is now not why they’d vote for her.  

Keep arguing about it.  You sound worse than the over the top pearl clutching over the “weird” responses.  

This is a 2024 election PSA.  

Coming in September - how much of a radical leftist she is.  And much much more.  

Actually all it does is shows America that you don’t understand people can be two different ethnicities 

30 minutes ago, KDIGGZ said:

Trump friggin owned those clown reporters lol. Imagine Kamala going to the NRA and taking questions. She would run away crying. Trump owned that hostile room. What a boss! These people vote Dem every time and how is their life any better since? How stupid would you have to be to vote the same way every time and then complain how your life still sucks? Maybe expand your horizons and try something different.

They never ever ever would do a debate hosted by Tucker and Ben Shapiro

Thats the equivalent every R faces in debates.  

The norms of the debates are gone bc the media is ***t.  

Trump should be trolling Harris to do an interview where Tucker is the moderator.  

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Big Blitz said:

They never ever ever would do a debate hosted by Tucker and Ben Shapiro

Thats the equivalent every R faces in debates.  

The norms of the debates are gone bc the media is ***t.  

Trump should be trolling Harris to do an interview where Tucker is the moderator.  

Absolutely. They need to do AT MINIMUM 2 debates but he should be egging her on to do 3-4 so we can really see how stupid she is. He would own her

• Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, The Frankish Reich said:

Do you think that's what they got from Jake Tapper under the new rules?

Because Tapper basically sat that one out. Ask the question, cut your own mic.

Every question comes from a liberal prism and world view including liberal talking points on issues that are mostly subjective.  

Only a partisan can’t see this.  

As to that water bottle:

19 minutes ago, KDIGGZ said:

Nah he's just a useful idiot but I do love when he tactfully dismantles libs. Whether you like it or think he goes too far, no politician out there can do it quite like him.

I find it laughable that he was such a ***** show his handlers had to pull him off stage and you think he owned the libs. I had more respect for you than this but I guess not. 

You try to say you are not a righty but everything you do and say leans that way big time! In reality you are maga in hiding and that is worse than most maga. At least they have the balls to admit that they are trump loving dick suckers of trump.

Edited by 4th&long
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

I’d absolutely do this and announce the Butler rally for the Thursday when she speaks.  

So many more games to play.  Hopefully we learned you can cheat and play dirty in this game in order to win.  

• Eyeroll 1

1 minute ago, ChiGoose said:

They didn't see the birth certificate at that point where it clearly says she is Caucasian, Indian, and Jamaican 

• Eyeroll 1

3 minutes ago, KDIGGZ said:

They didn't see the birth certificate at that point where it clearly says she is Caucasian, Indian, and Jamaican 

Do you believe she’s not black?

4 minutes ago, ChiGoose said:

This is awesome.  

You don’t get it.  

It’s HER selective use of her race - which is NEVER Black pre 2024.

Look at what Dez Bryant said today.  I guarantee you he speaks for far more Black men then the lib bubble would have you believe.  

Exactly

• Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 1

1 minute ago, Big Blitz said:

This is awesome.  

You don’t get it.  

Look at what Dez Bryant said today.  I guarantee you he speaks for far more Black men then the lib bubble would have you believe.  

They want to litigate a woman’s body, so not a stretch to try and tell someone else who and what they are. Bars the words make word salad. We all saw this. Just like we saw J6 this is who he is, this is what his supporters will do. 

this clip is telling as well, and I’m sure it will be dismissed as a “hysterical woman, a dem candidate, etc etc etc. but if we are all honest we know this is who he is, some people like it some people are repulsed. But this is who he is. He cares for no one beyond himself. P.s. I believe she has a typo live should be love , deal with it.

5 minutes ago, ChiGoose said:

Do you believe she’s not black?

She's not African American which is what people in this country consider "black." So no, I would consider her 50% Indian, 25% Irish, 25% Jamaican which is what she is 

Also, Obama was half Kenyan raised by white people in Hawaii so we still have never had a black president 

• Vomit 1

7 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

This is awesome.  

You don’t get it.  

Exactly

Seriously? She went to an hbcu. You know Howard that Indian university. What a dumb ass. 

• Haha (+1) 1