Trump 2024?

Tiberius

1 hour ago, Big Blitz said:

By doing what?

By doing what?

“Colorblindness” doesn’t work buddy

1 hour ago, wnyguy said:

I sure hope Trump wins (even though the fix against him is in) just to see the faces on you guys. 

If your entire politics is “own the libs” you really should not be voting. Or operating a motor vehicle. 

• Eyeroll 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, Roundybout said:

“Colorblindness” doesn’t work buddy

Who is color blind?  These are facts what is she 7 different ethnicities and which one is it today?  That’s the point they’re making bc unlike Obama we have her claiming she’s Indian - why didn’t she say and her media allies with her - she’s Black? 

So proud of a heritage she never claimed.  

11 minutes ago, Roundybout said:

If your entire politics is “own the libs” you really should not be voting. Or operating a motor vehicle. 

No.  It’s saving democracy.  

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Roundybout said:

He’s too old for this, who are his handlers? Who is running the GOP?!?!

I don’t know but his handlers had to pull him off stage. Just let these guys keep talking, they will dig their own grave. 

listen to what they have to say then the right right wonders why they lose elections, they try to claim they were stolen. It’s a joke, they are a joke. No one needs to steal anything. They talk they lose. It’s as simple as that.

2 minutes ago, 4th&long said:

I don’t know but his handlers had to pull him off stage. Just let these guys keep talking, they will dig their own grave. 

listen to what they have to say then the right right wonders why they lose elections, they try to claim they were stolen. It’s a joke, they are a joke. No one needs to steal anything. They talk they lose. It’s as simple as that.

We’ve really normalized ourselves to Trump. Imagine if another candidate threw his VP pick under the bus like this!

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Backintheday544 said:

Easiest thing to fix would be getting rid of JD Vance. Polling for Trump dropped with adding Vance, which was at the same time as the RNC. So they fumbled a chance to get positive momentum.

No.  Vance has nothing to do with it.  It's Biden dropping out which is why it's basically a dead heat right now.  I was begging Republicans a year ago to pick anybody but Trump for a landslide victory.  Trump still might win but if Nicky Haley or Ron DeSantis was the nominee it wouldn't be close.

• Agree 1

2 minutes ago, ChiGoose said:

I think this is a good strategy and they should absolutely double down on it 

Republicans are like cats with shiny keys. Very easily distracted. 

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Tommy Callahan said:

Her father's side profited from slaves.  Her mom's side is from the highest class in India.  

It is what it is 

Lmao.  

This is so incredibly stupid.

She went to Howard University. You know Howard, the Traditionally South Asian University  (TSAU) in DC?

And some guy just figured out she's black.

If anything, she was showing her greater allegiance to her black heritage by choosing Howard as opposed the the hundreds of other non-HBCUs she could have attended.

7 minutes ago, Doc Brown said:

No.  Vance has nothing to do with it.  It's Biden dropping out which is why it's basically a dead heat right now.  I was begging Republicans a year ago to pick anybody but Trump for a landslide victory.  Trump still might win but if Nicky Haley or Ron DeSantis was the nominee it wouldn't be close.

True.

But Trump was just haunting Ron, living in his brain. Oh no, Ron, don't even try to distinguish yourself from Trump. That'll make the core MAGA voters angry! And so he killed his own campaign before it really started. I can't blame him for running. After January 6 every Republican thought Trump's political career was over, They had no idea of how petty, vindictive, and brazen he could be in flat-out lying to his own supporters. Now they know.

• Haha (+1) 1

Trump friggin owned those clown reporters lol. Imagine Kamala going to the NRA and taking questions. She would run away crying. Trump owned that hostile room. What a boss! These people vote Dem every time and how is their life any better since? How stupid would you have to be to vote the same way every time and then complain how your life still sucks? Maybe expand your horizons and try something different.

Edited by KDIGGZ
  • Like (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, KDIGGZ said:

Trump friggin owned those clown reporters lol. Imagine Kamala going to the NRA and taking questions. She would run away crying. Trump owned that hostile room. What a boss! These people vote Dem every time and how is their life any better since? How stupid would you have to be to vote the same way every time and then complain how your life still sucks? Maybe expand your horizons and try something different.

Whoa,  take it easy on the tren bruh.  I see you righties complaining 10x more than us.  Some of you have never posted anything other than negativity.

21 minutes ago, KDIGGZ said:

Trump is your super hero bro! Is this how you see that fool: 

image.png.da7124d61664bea9843986c763fae423.png

23 minutes ago, KDIGGZ said:

Did they complain their life sucks? Don’t project your ***** life on them. Trump was in office just three and a half years ago. Was there life better? No because as usual he was all talk and couldn’t get anything done. All he did is rob from the govt to support his business. Jack ass. You’ll be crying about the election getting stolen when the majority of Americans are not as dumb as maga. 

Dumb *****!

Edited by 4th&long

7 minutes ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

Whoa,  take it easy on the tren bruh.  I see you righties complaining 10x more than us.  Some of you have never posted anything other than negativity.

I'm talking about that room full of people who only vote 1 way their entire lives ("if you don't vote for me then you ain't black") and then wonder why their life still sucks. I'm not a Righty and I have nothing to complain about personally. Just hoping for a better country but at the end of the day I have options and most people don't. I'm already realizing that no matter what happens in this election it's just delaying the inevitable. One side has all of the power and it's only a matter of time before they go too far and destroy this country (rigging elections, political persecution/prosection, assassinations, not respecting the Constitution, etc etc). We are seeing it now in Venezuela. We aren't too far away from that. God help us all. Yes I'm working out and I'm super jacked up right now. Woooooooo

27 minutes ago, KDIGGZ said:

Real glowing review for Senator Couch*****er he gave!

47 minutes ago, Roundybout said:

Republicans are like cats with shiny keys. Very easily distracted. 

They've successfully done the same thing implemented the same strategy as the coordinated “weird” nonsense 

To the votes he’s courting - she’s not “Black.”  That is now not why they’d vote for her.  

Keep arguing about it.  You sound worse than the over the top pearl clutching over the “weird” responses.  

This is a 2024 election PSA.  

Coming in September - how much of a radical leftist she is.  And much much more.  

4 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Trump is your super hero bro! Is this how you see that fool: 

image.png.da7124d61664bea9843986c763fae423.png

Nah he's just a useful idiot but I do love when he tactfully dismantles libs. Whether you like it or think he goes too far, no politician out there can do it quite like him.