Trump 2024?

Tiberius

1 hour ago, Big Blitz said:

Prove they aren’t.  We have more evidence they do than you do they don’t.  

The cheating in these deep blue cities in swing states is real - has been as long as there has been voting. 

To think otherwise is beyond ignorant.

You probably believed Joe was sharp as a tack.  That he was in it to win.  That Covid was from a wet market.  That a mask will stop it.  And that the Democrats didn’t threaten a sitting President with the 25th to get him out.  

Oh yeah sure I believe all that. What a *****en moron.

1 hour ago, JaCrispy said:

Do your research…

If it’s on the Internet it must be true. 

I’ll tell you dumb asses what I don’t believe. Anything and everything maga says. 

do I believe there could be cheating? Sure. It politics. That’s why I don’t vote and don’t care who wins. You’re all full of *****!

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, BillsFanNC said:

That second clip is the same clip someone else posted a couple days ago with different music. Weird.

Tickets still available for a 7,000 seat arena tonight if anyone wants to go in PA:

https://event.donaldjtrump.com/events/president-donald-j-trump-to-hold-a-rally-in-harrisburg-pennsylvania?_gl=1*14etktj*_gcl_au*MTExMTgwMDcyNy4xNzIyMTgxMDA2LjE0NTM5NDg1NDguMTcyMjE4MTEwMS4xNzIyMTgxMTAw&_ga=2.99681886.1303046278.1722355367-1589886640.1722181007

1 hour ago, BillsFanNC said:

That is the same clip @Big Blitzposted on 7/26:

Harris officially the nominee and calling out Trump already on the debate:

"He won't debate, but he and his running mate sure seem to have a lot to say about me," Harris said. "Well, Donald, I do hope you'll reconsider to meet me on the debate stage because, as the saying goes, if you got something to say, say it to my face." 

So far no Trump response. Is he still asleep since he’s so old or is he just scared? Maybe both!

8 minutes ago, Tommy Callahan said:

Her father's side profited from slaves.  Her mom's side is from the highest class in India.  

It is what it is 

Lmao.  

Fantastic.  

Further - the answer to this question should be with resounding anger - “what the hell is the democrat party and its so called values doing for you?  They’re replacing all Americans with cheap illegal labor.  They’re forcing your kids to go to the worst schools.  Black values that you - Ms. Journalist - are no different then mine or our Hispanic friends that want nothing but the best for our kids.  But they made you think you need them and them alone - for what?  Did you not get here based on your skills or skin color?  And why are they hostile to conservative Blacks that are successful?  Because they only care about power - it’s us vs a system that hates all of us, the people black white brown it doesn’t matter.”   

End.  

Always on offense with these Democrat activists posing as journalists.  

• Like (+1) 1

15 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

Fantastic.  

Further - the answer to this question should be with resounding anger - “what the hell is the democrat party and its so called values doing for you?  They’re replacing all Americans with cheap illegal labor.  They’re forcing your kids to go to the worst schools.  Black values that you - Ms. Journalist - are no different then mine or our Hispanic friends that want nothing but the best for our kids.  But they made you think you need them and them alone - for what?  Did you not get here based on your skills or skin color?  And why are they hostile to conservative Blacks that are successful?  Because they only care about power - it’s us vs a system that hates all of us, the people black white brown it doesn’t matter.”   

End.  

Always on offense with these Democrat activists posing as journalists.  

Dementia Donny is falling apart in that interview and you instantly cope with this. It’s astonishing. 

• Eyeroll 1

Just now, Roundybout said:

Dementia Donny is falling apart in that interview and you instantly cope with this. It’s astonishing. 

They should keep pushing this stuff. Talk about it to all of their friends and family. Totally a normal thing that normal voters will definitely not be put off by.

• Eyeroll 1

1 minute ago, Roundybout said:

Lol not in the least - not per that crowd and not per my own eyes and not per the responses on free Twitter.  

I have my own way of answering questions like that that aren’t even questions.  He has his. 

1 minute ago, ChiGoose said:

They should keep pushing this stuff. Talk about it to all of their friends and family. Totally a normal thing that normal voters will definitely not be put off by.

Well show them this to

And this 

• Shocked 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

Well show them this to

And this 

Jack Nicholson Reaction GIF

Yes, keep doing this. Make sure you're sharing this with everyone you know before the election! Post it to your social media too, just for good measure.

• Eyeroll 1