Trump 2024?

Tiberius

“A Massive Fraud of this type and magnitude allows for the termination of all rules, regulations, and articles, even those found in the Constitution,”

Donald Trump, Truth Social, December 2022

1 hour ago, BillsFanNC said:

This gets even better.  

Everyone understand the JD attacks now?

And Trump being consistently over 47 percent in every poll and several have him over 50 says this might be blowout.  

• Like (+1) 2

3 hours ago, Big Blitz said:

This gets even better.  

Everyone understand the JD attacks now?

And Trump being consistently over 47 percent in every poll and several have him over 50 says this might be blowout.  

Not to call you stupid, but do you understand math?

Notice how they have a weighted and unweighted number. The weighted number which is where the 48/45 comes from takes into account that more Dems were polled and skews the number to align with projected turn out.

Thats why when you do the math underneath it aligns with the weighted number, not the raw number.

2 hours ago, Backintheday544 said:

Not to call you stupid, but do you understand math?

Notice how they have a weighted and unweighted number. The weighted number which is where the 48/45 comes from takes into account that more Dems were polled and skews the number to align with projected turn out.

Thats why when you do the math underneath it aligns with the weighted number, not the raw number.

Yeah.  They weight the sample so he's following a grifter on Twitter (shocker).  However, it also tells me that Republicans are less likely than Dems to respond to pollsters so is there a subset in the Republican group not being accounted for?

On 7/28/2024 at 9:10 PM, nedboy7 said:

“A Massive Fraud of this type and magnitude allows for the termination of all rules, regulations, and articles, even those found in the Constitution,”

Donald Trump, Truth Social, December 2022

7 hours ago, BillsFanNC said:

Most insults are actually projection, I.e. what the insulted is most afraid or ashamed of. So bedwetting huh, here is a helpful link for you.

p.s. polls don’t mean much, hillary was way ahead. The real clue to how things are going… Trump distancing himself from P2025, and Vance.  Don’t worry when the dems win we’ll give you better health care and wages not throw you in concentration camps. Win win for you. 

• Haha (+1) 1

58 minutes ago, Doc Brown said:

Yeah.  They weight the sample so he's following a grifter on Twitter (shocker).  However, it also tells me that Republicans are less likely than Dems to respond to pollsters so is there a subset in the Republican group not being accounted for?

R vote in the poll is going 92 percent Trump. If there’s an unaccounted for R vote it’s probably not significant. The shift would be in the weight of the poll.

791-813-526 R-D-I is the weight.

Exit polls in 2020 were 36-37-26.

So this one weighs it 37-38-24.7.

So if anything I’d say Independents are under represented in the poll if anyone. Recent polling was showing they’re favoring Kamala, so the margin is probably closer if you follow the 2020 exit polls.

• Like (+1) 1

44 minutes ago, Backintheday544 said:

R vote in the poll is going 92 percent Trump. If there’s an unaccounted for R vote it’s probably not significant. The shift would be in the weight of the poll.

So if anything I’d say Independents are under represented in the poll if anyone. Recent polling was showing they’re favoring Kamala, so the margin is probably closer if you follow the 2020 exit polls.

44 minutes ago, Backintheday544 said:

We’re just getting started here.  Harris as THE front runner is different than Harris as the after thought.  

Maybe she’s Neo, maybe she runs away with it, maybe she implodes.  Bottom line, there’s plenty of race in front of us. 

• Like (+1) 1