Trump 2024?

Tiberius

23 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

How did are populace get so ignorant?

I'm not certain the populace is that ignorant.

A whopping % didn't want those two to run.

The issue that becoming more apparent is the two party primary path.

It doesn't seem responsive to what is actually desired.

On the Republican side, we have a guy who folks don't want, but has just enough support to beat a bevy of others.

On the Dem side, the primary approach has become completely nugatory, so we have installed candidate who nobody voted for.

5 minutes ago, ChiGoose said:

Pretty big swing there 

Predictable, but it's nice to see more women finally take an interest in their own rights. They'll have nobody to blame but themselves if Donald wins.

Hey woman that don’t only vote abortion (non cat ladies) as shown in Loudon county Virginia and the 2021 Gov election you absolutely care about more then abortion - paying attention to the TV?  Might as well be a grander version of what you see in schools:

Remember that non cat ladies.  

They are running on you, as a woman which they can’t define anyway, will only vote for abortion.   

"Just this time. You won’t have to do it anymore. Four more years. You know what? It’ll be fixed! It’ll be fine! You won’t have to vote anymore, my beautiful Christians. I love you, Christians!” He added, “You gotta get out and vote. In four years, you don’t have to vote again. We’ll have it fixed so good, you’re not gonna have to vote.”

Clip

1 hour ago, Big Blitz said:

Hey woman that don’t only vote abortion (non cat ladies) as shown in Loudon county Virginia and the 2021 Gov election you absolutely care about more then abortion - paying attention to the TV?  Might as well be a grander version of what you see in schools:

Remember that non cat ladies.  

They are running on you, as a woman which they can’t define anyway, will only vote for abortion.   

If killing a baby is what's most important to them, we're seriously *****.

5 minutes ago, Doc said:

If killing a baby is what's most important to them, we're seriously *****.

If people believed that life began at conception, they would probably be anti-choice. 

If they’re pro-choice, they almost certainly don’t.

1 minute ago, ChiGoose said:

If people believed that life began at conception, they would probably be anti-choice. 

If they’re pro-choice, they almost certainly don’t.

I believe that what happens when a sperm fertilizes and ovum cannot be called anything but life.  And if left alone, in the majority of cases will lead to a baby.  But as I've said I don't have a problem with abortion until it reaches a certain point.

5 hours ago, Doc said:

And if left alone

If left alone, not supported by the mother, it will die.

5 hours ago, Doc said:

But as I've said I don't have a problem with abortion until it reaches a certain point

Same here. In pre-modern times the common law set it at "quickening," usually considered the time at which the mother could feel the fetus move, or something on the order of 3 months. Sometimes there is a certain wisdom in the old ways of thinking.

2 hours ago, The Frankish Reich said:

If left alone, not supported by the mother, it will die.

Same here. In pre-modern times the common law set it at "quickening," usually considered the time at which the mother could feel the fetus move, or something on the order of 3 months. Sometimes there is a certain wisdom in the old ways of thinking.

True but that wasn't my point.  And giving the child away is an option. 

I'd say somewhere between 15-20 weeks would be acceptable.  Basically make a decision before it's too far along in the process.

5 hours ago, B-Man said:

Four of the five within the margin of error.  My guess is when all is said and done it's going to be a toss up like the last two elections.  I don't think either side will accept the results anyways.

2 hours ago, Doc Brown said:

Four of the five within the margin of error.  My guess is when all is said and done it's going to be a toss up like the last two elections.  I don't think either side will accept the results anyways.

Which four will they shut down at midnight this time

• Haha (+1) 2

8 hours ago, B-Man said:

Beautiful polls. The greatest maybe in the history of the polls.

Going from several points down in each state to down 1 in MI, 2 in PA and Even in WI (a second Emerson has Kamala up this cycle) in just a week!!!!!

(don’t forget if Kamala wins MI, PA and WI she wins the whole thing)

Biden was down 5 in WI, 3 in MI, and 6 in PA.

The Fox News poll was even better for Kamala!!

But to wipe out any gains of the RNC, an assassination debate and the worst debate in Presidential history on only 1 week!!!! Wow no wonder all the righties are freaking out here.

The DNC bounce and picking a VP should give Kamala another 2 bounces.

Thanks for sharing this great news! Made my Sunday!!!