Trump 2024?

Tiberius

Just now, Backintheday544 said:

Sure he will. She’s the presumptive nominee and already has the backing of the party.

Obama even called their bluff and endorsed her formally.

The prosecutor vs the convict will probably not happen. If it does, Trump will just embarrass himself. Hell, he embarrassed him self last time, just Biden was more embarrassing.

Great, she'll get the nomination and then they can decide on a debate.  The previous debate was with Biden, who is now gone.  New person, new debate and parameters.  It's not a hard concept. 

But if you're still not convinced, we can make a bet that Trump does agree to debate her.  Whatever amount you want.  Make it a big one if you're so sure...

30 minutes ago, Backintheday544 said:

Sure he will. She’s the presumptive nominee and already has the backing of the party.

Obama even called their bluff and endorsed her formally.

The prosecutor vs the convict will probably not happen. If it does, Trump will just embarrass himself. Hell, he embarrassed him self last time, just Biden was more embarrassing.

Biden was the presumptive nominee

16 minutes ago, Doc said:

Great, she'll get the nomination and then they can decide on a debate.  The previous debate was with Biden, who is now gone.  New person, new debate and parameters.  It's not a hard concept. 

But if you're still not convinced, we can make a bet that Trump does agree to debate her.  Whatever amount you want.  Make it a big one if you're so sure...

I suppose that’s why Trump never debated Biden this cycle. Biden was just the presumptive nominee, after all…

17 minutes ago, Doc said:

No. I’m sure he eventually will. The blow back already of him looking like a coward will force him too. Plus as polls keep shifting in Kamala’s favor he will have no choice.

6 minutes ago, Pokebball said:

Biden was the presumptive nominee

and Trump debated him. Kamala is now. Agree to the debate.

1 minute ago, Backintheday544 said:

Isn't the point that the Dem party is playing switchero here? Trump is simply saying lets wait until after the convention. I shouldn't have to debate presumptive nominees.

2 minutes ago, Pokebball said:

Isn't the point that the Dem party is playing switchero here? Trump is simply saying lets wait until after the convention. I shouldn't have to debate presumptive nominees.

Trump crushed the Dem’s candidate in the debate so badly they had to replace him. 

The next scheduled debate was for after the Dem convention. Trump could have canceled it if the Dems nominated someone other than Harris. Voters would have understood that it was unfair for him to prep for one candidate and debate another. 

But he’s canceling it now instead. And voters are gonna think it’s because he’s scared. 

1 minute ago, ChiGoose said:

Trump crushed the Dem’s candidate in the debate so badly they had to replace him. 

The next scheduled debate was for after the Dem convention. Trump could have canceled it if the Dems nominated someone other than Harris. Voters would have understood that it was unfair for him to prep for one candidate and debate another. 

But he’s canceling it now instead. And voters are gonna think it’s because he’s scared. 

Trump can certainly honor that Sept date as well. But until the dems get their shyt together, he's gonna wait on them. Seems reasonable to me. And I'm not a Trump guy

5 minutes ago, Pokebball said:

Trump can certainly honor that Sept date as well. But until the dems get their shyt together, he's gonna wait on them. Seems reasonable to me. And I'm not a Trump guy

Right. The smart play would have been to stay silent until the Dem nomination. If they picked someone other than Harris, he could make the fickleness of the Dems an issue and cancel. 

Instead, he’s prematurely backing out, which will be seen as weakness. 

2 minutes ago, Gene Frenkle said:

It will be seen as weakness because it's weak AF. Like beta cluck level weak. He's scared.

We all know he’s debating her.  You don’t have  to BT level troll like a moron.  

What’s weak is you had to hide your God awful candidate you were always going to run for 10 months because she is awful.  

He played by commie rules and KO’d Joe.  

• Like (+1) 1

26 minutes ago, Pokebball said:

Except the debates are all scheduled for after the convention.

Mr. any time any where could just hold to his agreement with whoever the nominee is since it will be voted on by then. 

• Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

We all know he’s debating her.  You don’t have  to BT level troll like a moron.  

What’s weak is you had to hide your God awful candidate you were always going to run for 10 months because she is awful.  

He played by commie rules and KO’d Joe.  

I love it when you pretend to be rational.

• Thank you (+1) 1

2 hours ago, ChiGoose said:

I suppose that’s why Trump never debated Biden this cycle. Biden was just the presumptive nominee, after all…

2 hours ago, Backintheday544 said:

No. I’m sure he eventually will. The blow back already of him looking like a coward will force him too. Plus as polls keep shifting in Kamala’s favor he will have no choice.

There's no blow back.  The Dems did something unprecedented and now there's another presumptive nominee who may not be the official nominee.  Once the DNC gets started and they officially nominate someone, plans for a debate can and will be made.  Again a new person means new parameters.  Everyone (else) realizes this.

Edited by Doc