Trump 2024?

Tiberius

36 minutes ago, T&C said:

Thanks to all the non popular folks for the laughs... it really makes it.

Popular on a message board? Now that is good for a laugh.😆 

1 hour ago, JDHillFan said:

Since the evening of June 27 there has certainly been a downturn in activity from the left leaning posters. Not sure why. I probably shouldn’t…anyway…

And yet that dumb ass you worship can’t even pull away from Biden in the polls. Sad.

4 hours ago, B-Man said:

As I am sure you are aware (?) The tally of "popular contributors" are those posts that receive a response (negative or positive)

NOT the number of posts  react_like_apple.pngreact_thanks_beer.pngimage.png.ebc64edfa303046fc3d74fc12f26b6ff.png

We tend to react to each others posts more than others do.

The number of left leaning posters here are just as frequent 

Thats interesting too.

WOW  participants do greatly react to each other. REALLY!?!?!  come on man. If you really think the top 5 reaction getters are not also the top contributors I'll be polite and call that disingenuous. But in line with my last post who really Gives a flying fig. It's your PPP regular posters thing. I can respect that. Just not the venue. this place sucks. Including ME posting here. I need shower after posting. It's NO BUENO 

3 hours ago, 4th&long said:

Hey muppy ! I always like to look at the popular contributors, I have noticed for the past few weeks or more the top 5 are right wingers. They post a lot o ***** trying to control the narrative, like it’s going to matter on a message board LOL!

lol

I only brought it up because I see those same names on the daily.  This venue can have itself. No offense to you or anyone else on my 6 page ignore list. It works great too. and I use it DAILY

*Mu-ja* 🙂

Edited by muppy
  • Like (+1) 1

The Idea of Changing Your Mind Confuses Democrats

Townhall, by Derek Hunter

Ever change your mind on anything or anyone? I bet you have.

Do you know why I’d bet that way? Because you’re a human being, which makes you capable of all sorts of amazing things, especially the ability to learn new things and adapt to that knowledge.

OK, maybe not ALL human beings have that skill – I’d tell Democrats to change their minds, but they shouldn’t work without tools – but those with an IQ larger than their hat size certainly can.

This is why so many in the media seem to be confused by the idea that some people have changed their minds about Donald Trump.

https://townhall.com/columnists/derekhunter/2024/07/21/the-idea-of-changing-your-mind-confuses-democrats-n2642253

A "progressive" change their mind from the Narrative ?   Never.

2 hours ago, Big Blitz said:

Between George Clooney and this kid - whose endorsement would you rather have?  

This could be why: "What else do we know about this population, 18 through 24? They are stupid. That is why we put them in dormitories. And they have a resident assistant. They make really bad decisions.” - Kamala Harris

The Trump episode of Break 50 is great.

Trump is a much better golfer than I imagined.

Once again, all those images of Trumps "healed" ear that emerged yesterday were taken from this video filmed the week before 7/13.

• Like (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

The Trump episode of Break 50 is great.

Trump is a much better golfer than I imagined.

Once again, all those images of Trumps "healed" ear that emerged yesterday were taken from this video filmed the week before 7/13.

38 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

https://www.wsoctv.com/news/local/trump-campaign-rally-charlotte-attracts-fans-early/CKZLF5O4HND37JHWYDKPLIHY7I/?outputType=amp

“The Trump campaign says he will talk about inflation and illegal immigration, among other topics during Wednesday’s rally. Tickets were still available Wednesday morning at this link.“

ouch dude can’t sell out in NC.

• Haha (+1) 1