Trump 2024?

Tiberius

This is a great time to remind folks that in the debate they asked 7 questions about abortion and not once brought up Joe’s transgender positions and how they’ve “evolved.”  That seems like it’s relevant - outside of the DC-NY media bubble

• Thank you (+1) 1

Wisconsin is now one of ten states that have no clear guidelines on who may return absentee ballots for alleged voters into drop boxes, including, as of June 2024: Delaware, Hawaii, New York, Rhode Island, Tennessee, Utah, Vermont, Washington and Wyoming.

The Wisconsin Supreme Court thus has weakened voter integrity laws ahead of the critical 2024 election. The court ruling undermines trust in the democratic process and opens the state up to widespread voter fr*ud.

Crooked Joe Biden should ignore his many critics and move forward, with alacrity and strength, with his powerful and far reaching campaign. He should be sharp, precise, and energetic, just like he was in The Debate, in selling his policies of Open Borders (where millions of people, including record numbers of Terrorists, are allowed to enter our Country, from prisons and mental institutions, totally unchecked and unvetted!), to Ending Social Security, Men playing in Women’s sports, High Taxes, High Interest Rates, encouraging a Woke Military, Uncontrollable Inflation, Record Setting Crime, Only Electric Vehicles, Subservience to China and other Countries, Endless Wars, putting America Last, losing our Dollar Based Standard, and so much more. Yes, Sleepy Joe should continue his campaign of American Destruction and, MAKE CHINA GREAT AGAIN!

Donald Trump Truth Social 09:18 AM EST 07/06/24

13 minutes ago, phypon said:

If any real evidence of this presents itself I would be the first to say hang him.  Until then, check out this link:

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/trump-child-rape-settlements/

I wouldn’t doubt some of this ids bull *****. Like I don’t think trump likes little boys especially. And mostly likely not little you girls like 10 or 11. But he was good pals with Epstein. I would like to know what actually happened. Young teenage girls that Epstein liked I wouldn’t doubt trump liked also.

• Disagree 1

Jeez get off it man. You keep reposting the same fake stuff from Twitter. Don't you think if there was even a little bit to it that it wouldn't be on every left wing media channel 24/7? Use your brain

33 minutes ago, KDIGGZ said:

Jeez get off it man. You keep reposting the same fake stuff from Twitter. Don't you think if there was even a little bit to it that it wouldn't be on every left wing media channel 24/7? Use your brain

No I don’t. Left wing media is flipping to trump. 

• Eyeroll 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

Um.  Listen Pedro.  The Christian Conservative wing of the Party has an important role in MAGA.  I wish we were a country where pop culture reveres the traditional family and its values that true liberals and conservatives share - but liberals hate Republicans so much they’ve decided bc conservatives can define a woman they have decided f them a woman is a vibe - those values are gone.  

This is a heathen nation.  And if you’re the party of freedom and live and let live so long as we aren’t killing babies and telling 7 year old boys their interest in the color pink might mean they’re a girl you have to be open to everyone voting MAGA.  

I can tell you the event that told Republicans “listen, the country doesn’t want you to preach being morality anymore.”  It was the response to the infamous Super Bowl wardrobe malfunction.  Old school Christian conservatives went to war against the network.  The actions that followed led to essentially the end of Good Howard Stern on terrestrial radio.  And within a year Obama was elected.   

So until the culture changes you need to win elections by being as big tent as possible so long as core principles hold.  MAGA is NOT about telling the LGBT community you have no place in MAGA.  It’s the groomers that don’t.  

Trump is not good for the economy, as intelligent people know. The rest briefly wipe the drool off their chins long enough to say “tariffs are good achtually”

• Haha (+1) 1

Just now, Roundybout said:

Trump is not good for the economy, as intelligent people know. The rest briefly wipe the drool off their chins long enough to say “tariffs are good achtually”

Just ask Nobel winning economist Paul Krugman. He believed the same in November 2016. 

42 minutes ago, JDHillFan said:

And the Nobel winning economist turned out to be horribly wrong up until Covid came along. If a Nobel winning economist that writes for the NYT was so terribly wrong then, why TRUMPet similar “thoughts” now?

Tariffs. They do not, will not, and never will benefit the American consumer.

He should also repeal the Jones Act.