Trump 2024?

Tiberius

27 minutes ago, Westside said:

STFU. Peddling the leftist lies like a good little B word. You’re pathetic.

Like I’m going to listen to you LOL. 😂 You’re pathetic supporting a pedo. This stuff just got released this week. 

2 minutes ago, 4th&long said:

Like I’m going to listen to you LOL. 😂 You’re pathetic supporting a pedo. This stuff just got released this week. 

I don’t support biden. You do. I’m I hear he likes to shower with his daughter.

• Like (+1) 1

31 minutes ago, Doc said:

How does he do that exactly?

Easy Doc, he just says we are out..have fun.

If NATO gets in the way,  we outa there.

👍👍😁

13 minutes ago, Westside said:

I don’t support biden. You do. I’m I hear he likes to shower with his daughter.

I don’t support Biden either. I won’t support any pedo. As always you are wrong again. You support a pedo, I don’t. 

48 minutes ago, Westside said:

STFU. Peddling the leftist lies like a good little B word. You’re pathetic.

This one is just for you buddy. Any more bi tch as s comments?

38 minutes ago, Niagara Bill said:

Easy Doc, he just says we are out..have fun.

If NATO gets in the way,  we outa there.

👍👍😁

So "we" are out.  That doesn't mean "you can have Ukraine."  There are other countries that can easily give them their money and weapons.

And NATO won't get in the way.  Ukraine's not a NATO member and too corrupt to join them.

1 hour ago, Doc said:

So "we" are out.  That doesn't mean "you can have Ukraine."  There are other countries that can easily give them their money and weapons.

And NATO won't get in the way.  Ukraine's not a NATO member and too corrupt to join them.

So is freedom important or the spread of communism. 

34 minutes ago, Niagara Bill said:

So is freedom important or the spread of communism. 

The former is, the latter isn't.  But the decades-long wars we've fought have shown us that we don't free anyone and prevent the spread of anything, just waste lives and money.

• Thank you (+1) 2

42 minutes ago, 4th&long said:

You should probably stop posting fake stuff over and over. You have already lost all credibility and at this point it's just trolling and annoying

• Agree 1

40 minutes ago, KDIGGZ said:

You should probably stop posting fake stuff over and over. You have already lost all credibility and at this point it's just trolling and annoying

I would recommend not calling him a troll, since trolls are intentional, he is too dumb to know he has no credibility.

• Like (+1) 2

9 hours ago, Orlando Buffalo said:

I would recommend not calling him a troll, since trolls are intentional, he is too dumb to know he has no credibility.

Credibility? Here? Among you guys on a message board? LOL 

you guys know it’s true that’s why it bothers you so much.

• Eyeroll 1

10 hours ago, KDIGGZ said:

All you guys do is post lies and bull *****. You think it’s not annoying? Did I ever ask you to stop? You guys just expose yourself for the whiny little girls you are.

21 minutes ago, 4th&long said:

All you guys do is post lies and bull *****. You think it’s not annoying? Did I ever ask you to stop? You guys just expose yourself for the whiny little girls you are.

Your new handle going forward, whether you want it or not, shall be 4th&Tiberius. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, 4th&long said:

Credibility? Here? Among you guys on a message board? LOL 

you guys know it’s true that’s why it bothers you so much.

No, no one actually believes Trump is a pedophile.  I'd be willing to be you don't either but have been trying to convince yourself of it. 

What we do know is that you guys are now desperate after Biden killed his re-election chances and need to whip out anything and everything you can, even stuff that has been laughed-at/debunked years ago.

Edited by Doc
  • Agree 1