Trump 2024?

Tiberius

5 minutes ago, Doc said:

So...you're not supporting Biden then?

No, I hate them all. I was laughing at cnn after the debate, they were acting like someone died.(I won’t laugh at an old man losing it)

how many times have I said on here Biden is corrupt and a liar, he’s been in politics 50 years. That is the very definition of a politician. I just hate trump more that is why I am always on him. I’ve hated trump going back to the 90’s. I was just glad he never bought the bills.

• Like (+1) 2

Outside of a smattering of posts and reposts about Biden's awful performance and what it signifies, the bulk of his Truth Social account has been focused on the SCOTUS immunity ruling and other matters related to the left's lawfare campaigns against him.

In other words, Trump seems to (mostly) be observing the "silence is golden" rule on the topic - for now, at least, an unusual tactic for him but one that is earning plaudits:

https://redstate.com/sister-toldjah/2024/07/03/gotta-love-it-trump-takes-unusual-approach-to-dem-implosion-over-biden-and-its-driving-the-msm-nuts-n2176320

What are the chances that the media and all the leakers would sit on this bombshell Trump/Epstein evidence for so long?

:lol:

It's almost as if there is major unsettling news going on elsewhere in the political world and the useful idiots need a shiny new TRUMP!!!!!! object to distract them.

• Like (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

What are the chances that the media and all the leakers would sit on this bombshell Trump/Epstein evidence for so long?

:lol:

It's almost as if there is major unsettling news going on elsewhere in the political world and the useful idiots need a shiny new TRUMP!!!!!! object to distract them.

No one believed this 8 years ago.  Because it's absurd.

Headline, Jan 10th 2025

Trump tells Putin, you can have Ukraine as a birthday present.

Best deal since the Louisiana purchase, although trump insists he could have got a better deal because the Euros are dumb.

• Eyeroll 1

7 minutes ago, Niagara Bill said:

Headline, Jan 10th 2025

Trump tells Putin, you can have Ukraine as a birthday present.

Best deal since the Louisiana purchase, although trump insists he could have got a better deal because the Euros are dumb.

How does he do that exactly?

• Haha (+1) 1