Trump 2024?

Tiberius

1 hour ago, Roundybout said:

The Nixon Tapes would not be admissible evidence in court. This is a fact

before or after Ford Pardoned him.

He also resigned and was never impeached.

Now his invasion of Cambodia and support of Pol Pot. Khmer Rouge?  you know the killing fields and what not.  

Lol riiiight so these just all of a sudden unsealed after a bad debate. Sure. Could have been unsealed years ago but all of a sudden DJT is involved? Lol wow so desperate 

2 hours ago, JDHillFan said:

Those seem like explosive charges. Any thoughts on why CNN hasn’t reported them? Surely they wouldn’t mind reporting awful news about Trump. 

No.

1 hour ago, KDIGGZ said:

Lol riiiight so these just all of a sudden unsealed after a bad debate. Sure. Could have been unsealed years ago but all of a sudden DJT is involved? Lol wow so desperate 

A court in the State of Florida that unsealed them iirc. Red state, ask them.

• Eyeroll 1

12 minutes ago, 4th&long said:

No.

A court in the State of Florida that unsealed them iirc. Red state, ask them.

Or you got duped

donald trump GIF by franceinfo

15 minutes ago, 4th&long said:

David copperfield also. This is going to get interesting.

Nothing on NBC News tonight. Can’t believe they are getting scooped by “Art Candee”. Regardless, this is good work you are doing. Let’s hope you get some credit when the reliable mainstream media picks up on it. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, JDHillFan said:

Nothing on NBC News tonight. Can’t believe they are getting scooped by “Art Candee”. Regardless, this is good work you are doing. Let’s hope you get some credit when the reliable mainstream media picks up on it. 

Can't wait for 4th&..something or other... to post insider source info about the Bills on the main board...

39 minutes ago, JDHillFan said:

We shall see. This stuff is all over Twitter, these are not the only people posting stuff.  If I was a trump supporter I would keep my mouth shut. The last thing I’d ever admit to is supporting that piece of *****. Lol 😂 

1 hour ago, JDHillFan said:

Again, anyone can make an accusation.  The girl withdrew her complaint.  That's why no one is talking about it.

1 hour ago, 4th&long said:

We shall see. This stuff is all over Twitter, these are not the only people posting stuff.  If I was a trump supporter I would keep my mouth shut. The last thing I’d ever admit to is supporting that piece of *****. Lol 😂 

But then you support a guy who showered with his daughter and has a POS like Bill Clinton campaigning for him.

• Like (+1) 1

20 minutes ago, Doc said:

Again, anyone can make an accusation.  The girl withdrew her complaint.  That's why no one is talking about it.

But then you support a guy who showered with his daughter and has a POS like Bill Clinton campaigning for him.

I do? Where did you come up with that? This is not an either or for me. Try to keep up.

17 minutes ago, 4th&long said:

I do? Where did you come up with that? This is not an either or for me. Try to keep up.

So...you're not supporting Biden then?