Trump 2024?

Tiberius

6 minutes ago, Roundybout said:

Thats behind the stage, you can see the wall you muppet 

Very observant! The point, that seems to be escaping you, is that the arena was substantially reduced in size, yet Biden-Harris HQ has produced a CHEAP FAKE to make people, like you, believe it was a packed house. 

• Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, JDHillFan said:

Very observant! The point, that seems to be escaping you, is that the arena was substantially reduced in size, yet Biden-Harris HQ has produced a CHEAP FAKE to make people, like you, believe it was a packed house. 

Did Trump FILL the lower bowl or what? 

But I hate using pictures as some kind of litmus test for attendance. Just give me the numbers. I fully concede that Trump does better at his rallies because that’s how populism works and MAGA voters tend to not have jobs to worry about. 

• Dislike 1

1 minute ago, Roundybout said:

But I hate using pictures as some kind of litmus test for attendance. Just give me the numbers. I fully concede that Trump does better at his rallies because that’s how populism works and MAGA voters tend to not have jobs to worry about. 

I don’t have any interest in Trump crowd size whatsoever. I merely find it amusing that the geniuses at 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue come up with “cheap fakes”, the reliable mainstream media immediately picks up the ball and runs with it, B-H HQ create their own “cheap fake” (as every political group has been doing for ages) and you get excitable over it.

Are these clowns really worth defending for you? You’ve done it with everything from their ineptitude with the Chinese spy balloon to the border disaster to claiming Ukraine is better off today than they were pre-Biden to crowd size CHEAP FAKE. Really strange. 

• Like (+1) 1

23 minutes ago, JDHillFan said:

I don’t have any interest in Trump crowd size whatsoever. I merely find it amusing that the geniuses at 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue come up with “cheap fakes”, the reliable mainstream media immediately picks up the ball and runs with it, B-H HQ create their own “cheap fake” (as every political group has been doing for ages) and you get excitable over it.

Are these clowns really worth defending for you? You’ve done it with everything from their ineptitude with the Chinese spy balloon to the border disaster to claiming Ukraine is better off today than they were pre-Biden to crowd size CHEAP FAKE. Really strange. 

I don’t think any mainstream media has really picked up on Biden vs Trump crowds at this arena.

One was for a mid-term election for a Senator 2 years ago and the current one was for a President.

I think what people are picking up on is that a person obsessed with crowd size couldn’t get enough people to open up the upper bowl in an arena that holds 10,000 people. No comparison needed.

The co comparison that should be made is a 2016 vs 2024 Trump rally. I don’t think you’d see a 2016 Trump rally that empty.

• Like (+1) 1

16 hours ago, Big Blitz said:

Maga lies. How quickly they forget all trump executive orders. Revisionist history. Next lie, keep them coming.

1 hour ago, Roundybout said:

They don’t have teeth either. Or brains for that matter.

16 minutes ago, 4th&long said:

Maga lies. How quickly they forget all trump executive orders. Revisionist history. Next lie, keep them coming.

They don’t have teeth either. Or brains for that matter.

Though it’s exceedingly rare, even a dimwit like Tiberius occasionally offers something thoughtful. Still waiting on you.

• Like (+1) 2

20 minutes ago, JDHillFan said:

Though it’s exceedingly rare, even a dimwit like Tiberius occasionally offers something thoughtful. Still waiting on you.

Why? To engage and argue with you and the other maga dimwits?? I’m not wasting my time. Bunch of ducking idiots, all the lies you believe? No way to have a decent conversation with people at a third grade mentality.

Just now, 4th&long said:

Why? To engage and argue with you and the other maga dimwits?? I’m not wasting my time. Bunch of ducking idiots, all the lies you believe? No way to have a decent conversation with people at a third grade mentality.

They are a bunch of half wits. They only need to be treated like the clowns that they are

Just now, 4th&long said:

“Because of maga, I will present myself as a dumbass”

-4th

1 hour ago, JDHillFan said:

I don’t defend everything Biden does. His foreign policy is generally poor (same issue Obama had), he’s flip flopping on the migrant crisis, and he uses too many tariffs. 

But I will absolutely defend him against Trump. I fully believe America will not survive another Trump presidency intact. 

• Haha (+1) 2

He’s not wrong though that the person lied.

Biden on average has issued less Executive Orders than Trump:

GNAGMHQWsAAuADn.jpg:large

Part of that average should be considered “good executive orders” as 31 were revoking old executive orders:

conroy.EXECUTIVE-ORDERS.0210-2.png

Biden listened to SCOTUS on student loans and stopped his original forgiveness plan. The new plan has gone through proper notice and comment periods, plus it’s not even implemented yet.

• Haha (+1) 1

Don’t hold your breath.

• Agree 1

a755cf7e-dd66-438b-89c1-ebd35e8700e7-105

Donald Trump Is the Republican Who Actually Wants to Win. 

“Trump’s willingness to swing hard in traditional blue states is what gives him a chance to beat the Democrats’ Magic Mail-In Ballot Machine.

A lot of you are going to think I’m crazy when I say this, but: there’s only so much fraud they can commit. “

https://pjmedia.com/stephen-kruiser/2024/06/24/the-morning-briefing-donald-trump-is-the-republican-who-actually-wants-to-win-n4930089#google_vignette