Trump 2024?

Tiberius

2 hours ago, Warcodered said:

No but I believe calling a place a black church isn't really accurate when 90% of the people who showed up for him there are white.

Why must you always define everything by the color of your skin? The pastor didn’t seem to have a problem with it. Why do you? Do you think you know better than the pastor of this church?

2 minutes ago, Westside said:

Why must you always define everything by the color of your skin? The pastor didn’t seem to have a problem with it. Why do you? Do you think you know better than the pastor of this church?

No I'm fairly certain he knows his congregation didn't attend, and why did I define it that way, WTF are you talking about that's how the tweets that posted about it here described it.

2 hours ago, B-Man said:

Someone didn't watch the video of the pastor

"Truth is the truth"   You should stay away from that phrase Pete.

Just going by what I read. I didn’t see the video you are talking about. It is hard to believe anything anymore, especially with A I. I trust very little.

• Eyeroll 1

Just now, Warcodered said:

No I'm fairly certain he knows his congregation didn't attend, and why did I define it that way, WTF are you talking about that's how the tweets that posted about it here described it.

But the actual pastor of this particular church did not have a problem. But the msm sure had a problem with it. The leftists sure sound like pre Jim Crow democrats to me. 

1 minute ago, 4th&long said:

Just going by what I read. I didn’t see the video you are talking about. It is hard to believe anything anymore, especially with A I. I trust very little.

But I bet you believed the hell out of the fake Russian propaganda that the Clinton and Democratic Party pushed hard in 2016.

1 minute ago, Westside said:

But the actual pastor of this particular church did not have a problem. But the msm sure had a problem with it. The leftists sure sound like pre Jim Crow democrats to me. 

I don’t think anybody cares what color they are expect that maga is trying to say trump has taken the black support. Has he? We will soon find out. And it’s not a black church if 90% of the people there are white. It’s a church. 

5 minutes ago, Westside said:

But I bet you believed the hell out of the fake Russian propaganda that the Clinton and Democratic Party pushed hard in 2016.

What in the ***** is that all about? ***** you. I didn’t even pay attention to politics back then. 

12 minutes ago, Westside said:

What the guy that rented out the church is saying things in line with what they want?

do-revenge-im-shocked.gif

2 hours ago, B-Man said:

Someone didn't watch the video of the pastor

"Truth is the truth"   You should stay away from that phrase Pete.

That video you posted? Yes full of white people , just what I said. Black peoples there? Sure. The pastor said he didn’t support trump. What was your point?? To show you don’t have one obviously. 

9 minutes ago, 4th&long said:

That video you posted? Yes full of white people , just what I said. Black peoples there? Sure. The pastor said he didn’t support trump. What was your point?? To show you don’t have one obviously. 

george-clooney-batman.jpg

• Haha (+1) 1

2 shot dead, 8 wounded at grocery store in Arkansas. Like I said you guys don’t care. Shooting, killing, mass shootings, it’s all an acceptable part of the society we live in in this country. 

Edited by 4th&long

4 hours ago, Westside said:

Is this what you were talking about earlier asshat?

Edited by 4th&long

Before his rally in Philadelphia, he met with supporters at Tony and Nick's Steaks, which is known for its Philly cheesesteaks. The owner is a supporter.

"It was just unbelievable," Nicky Lucidonio, owner of Tony and Nick's Steaks, shared with Fox News Digital. "He was talking to people, you know, they're asking questions. He's answering them. He's signing hats. He signed and everything.

"We're all taking pictures with him. What a great man, you know. We're all here rooting for him. You know, this November, we gotta get him in."

But one moment that's capturing a lot of attention was a very sweet moment Trump had with a young supporter while there. You can see the boy photobombing Trump a little here as Trump lit into Biden. 

https://redstate.com/nick-arama/2024/06/23/trump-sweet-moment-with-young-supporter-n2175839

• Awesome! (+1) 1

On 6/21/2024 at 2:05 PM, 4th&long said:

2 shot dead, 8 wounded at grocery store in Arkansas. Like I said you guys don’t care. Shooting, killing, mass shootings, it’s all an acceptable part of the society we live in in this country. 

I care