Trump 2024?

Tiberius

5 hours ago, ChiGoose said:

Well, hopefully nobody voting for Trump expects to receive social security

They told our generation not to expect it many years ago. I will not need it but it's my money that I put in so I expect it back even if I end up giving it to charity or whatever I do since it's MINE and not theirs to decide

9 hours ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

Gotta think most decent Americans aren’t in favor of discussing dead Arnie’s penis at a rally.

Actually, all of us decent Americans are quite fascinated by this.

Did Arnie use the urinal next to Jack? Did Jack peek? Who told Trump about Arnie's weiner? Did Trump observe it himself? Did Trump's belly roll hide his own weiner?

Trump, as usual, has his finger on the pulse of 70+ Americans who remember Arnold Palmer as something other than an iced tea with lemonade.

• Haha (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

Actually, all of us decent Americans are quite fascinated by this.

Did Arnie use the urinal next to Jack? Did Jack peek? Who told Trump about Arnie's weiner? Did Trump observe it himself? Did Trump's belly roll hide his own weiner?

Trump, as usual, has his finger on the pulse of 70+ Americans who remember Arnold Palmer as something other than an iced tea with lemonade.

As someone who once stayed at the Arnold Palmer Springhill Suites on Arnold Palmer Drive across the road from the Arnold Palmer Regional Airport down the way from Arnold Palmer Cadillac, this was certainly a new Arnold Palmer experience for me. 

• Haha (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, ChiGoose said:

As someone who once stayed at the Arnold Palmer Springhill Suites on Arnold Palmer Drive across the road from the Arnold Palmer Regional Airport down the way from Arnold Palmer Cadillac, this was certainly a new Arnold Palmer experience for me. 

Hey Trump! Sit on it and spin ...

• Haha (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, ChiGoose said:

Is this all true????😅

7 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

Is this all true????😅

Yep, was there for a wedding about a decade ago. 

My then-finance (now wife) and I were both in the wedding party. 

The Springhill Suites was pretty nice. They even had some of Arnie’s golf memorabilia in the lobby. 

The ladies had to get up super early to get their hair and makeup done by the West Virginia border. The dudes met up at the hotel lobby around noon. Gave me some time to head out and recharge the AC in my car in the morning. 

There was also an air show later that weekend so it was hard to catch a nap with planes buzzing the airfield next door during practice. 

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, ChiGoose said:

Yep, was there for a wedding about a decade ago. 

My then-finance (now wife) and I were both in the wedding party. 

The Springhill Suites was pretty nice. They even had some of Arnie’s golf memorabilia in the lobby. 

The ladies had to get up super early to get their hair and makeup done by the West Virginia border. The dudes met up at the hotel lobby around noon. Gave me some time to head out and recharge the AC in my car in the morning. 

There was also an air show later that weekend so it was hard to catch a nap with planes buzzing the airfield next door during practice. 

Latrobe right?  Never been.  Looks nice on TV.  He had a reputation as a fine man.  trump is cheap as shite.

4 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

Latrobe right?  Never been.  Looks nice on TV.  He had a reputation as a fine man.  trump is cheap as shite.

Yep. For someone with no history in PA, I have a weird number of people close to me connected to Latrobe / Greensburg. 

Ironically, the couple whose wedding we were there for now live in… Butler 

• Like (+1) 1