Trump 2024?

Tiberius

5 minutes ago, Starr-Bills said:

So you can be (and your family) manipulated by media (and enjoy it) while defend that same manipulation when presented with facts, very on type.
šŸ™ƒ. šŸ„“

Iā€™m not certain how you get where you got, but Iā€™m confident in my ability to navigate the journey (treacherous as it may be to other people) between entertainment and reality. Ā 
Ā 

For example, I enjoy watching Denzel Washington in The Equalizer but understand he didnā€™t actually kill any of the movie characters in the movies. Ā  I like most Leo DiCaprio movies but recognize heā€™s not actually a police officer under deep cover in Boston, or a guy killing off family members in that dreadful movie about murders of wealthy indigenous people in the 1920s. Ā I used to enjoy DeNiro movies, but I was rooting for anyone but The Irish after watching the absurd flashback scene where an 80 year old DeNiro was supposedly curb stomping a thug in the street.
Ā 

I use a similar skill set when considering the relative importance of a guy from the entertainment industry pouring his heart out long after the show is off the air, a couple weeks out from the election, so caught up in his angst that he thinks somehow his reality show changed the world. Ā It makes me wonder what the studio execs of the 50s would say about ā€œLeave it to Beaverā€ and its impact on the politics in the 1970s. Ā 
Ā 

However, I understand you might feel better with someone previewing televisions shows, actors and studio execs for content and message points. Ā Godspeed on your search, Starr.Ā 

• Like (+1) 2

26 minutes ago, Starr-Bills said:

This site seems legitā€¦

ā€

Eric Daugherty is the assistant news director of Floridaā€™s Voice.

Previously, Daugherty interned for Floridaā€™s Voice shortly after its founding in 2021 with no prior experience in journalism. Six months into his internship, he was hired and did news reporting, content production, social media and more. Daugherty became the assistant news director in October 2022.

Daugherty is studying Journalism and Political Science at Florida Gulf Coast University, with a minor in Philosophy, and has attended the school since 2020. He is originally from Virginia and Maryland, and moved to Southwest Florida in 2018.ā€

Ā 

just another self made savant and not a paid off right wing nut job with no experience promoted beyond his experience, oh wait I read that wrong.šŸ˜‘Ā 

Youā€™ve posted regularly from Tennessee Holler. Maybe you can tell us about the individual behind that account and how that is different from what you are whining about here. Then maybe how you take exception to the data bad Florida Voice man posted. Insert emoji here.Ā 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Biden is Mentally Fit said:

Youā€™ve posted regularly from Tennessee Holler. Maybe you can tell us about the individual behind that account and how that is different from what you are whining about here. Then maybe how you take exception to the data bad Florida Voice man posted. Insert emoji here.Ā 

Maybe you can.Ā 

5 minutes ago, Biden is Mentally Fit said:

Ā 

Ā 

I have only known one other poster who has posted from the Tennessee Holler.

Ā 

Ā 

@BillStime

• Eyeroll 1
  • Haha (+1) 3

3 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

@BillStime

I think the Holler is one of those institutions that people of a certain mindset can count on to prescreen news/media/entertainment/politics for truth and accuracy. Ā The sports journalism department originally broke the story about Pro Wrestling being scripted.Ā 
Ā 

Wasnā€™t it BillSy who used to say ā€œTrust the Holler, for news you can Swoller!ā€.Ā 

• Haha (+1) 3

30 minutes ago, Biden is Mentally Fit said:

Ā 

And all Daugherty is doing is posting info heā€™s getting from the polling sites or aggregates and other data. Ā 
Ā 

If heā€™s lying just refute it. Ā 
Ā 

They canā€™t because itā€™s real data. Ā 
Ā 

So they attack him as a paid shill. Ā Lol ok. Ā 
Ā 

Ā 

Iā€™m going to go check in on how Harry Sisson is doing recruiting the young bucks lol lol. Ā 

23 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

Ā 

And all Daugherty is doing is posting info heā€™s getting from the polling sites or aggregates and other data. Ā 
Ā 

If heā€™s lying just refute it. Ā 
Ā 

They canā€™t because itā€™s real data. Ā 
Ā 

So they attack him as a paid shill. Ā Lol ok. Ā 
Ā 

Ā 

Iā€™m going to go check in on how Harry Sisson is doing recruiting the young bucks lol lol. Ā 

Ā 

Man here he is again just reporting the factsĀ 

Ā 

But heā€™s paid out of Florida or somethingĀ 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

57 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

@BillStime

Heā€™s not billstime. While both have spider-like personalities and they are equally obsessed with The Felon/Conald, billstime on rare occasions came off as moderately intelligent. The same cannot be said for STARR.Ā 

On 10/18/2024 at 1:40 PM, 49er Fan said:

Serious question- who is the most prominent former Federal government official to have endorsed Trump in this election, who wasnā€™t an appointed sycophant in his administration? Ā And not governors like Desantis or senators like Lindsey Graham - I mean ex-presidents, generals, admirals, etc.

I canā€™t think of anyone.

thatā€™s good
Ā 

you may be missing the point

Ā 

itā€™s possible

• Thank you (+1) 1