Trump 2024?

Tiberius

10 hours ago, Biden is Mentally Fit said:

Spell check isn’t an argument. The fact you did, means you understood the point of the comment and post and found noting wrong with it. Glad we finally agree on something. The felon is a fake and a failure that has been foisted upon the masses. Cool bro, welcome to the good side. 

10 hours ago, Big Blitz said:

Oh my

wait wait what…. I know you’re a disingenuous poster who doesn’t know a ton but for the sake of argument I’m going to assume you agree with this poll, which is Atlas.

Atlas released the swing state poll data as well with the national poll. Since you don’t like bad news here it is:

That puts the Ec at 269-269.

If Trump needs a +3.1 National vote to tie to the EC, he’s screwed. Any EC advantage republicans had would be gone. Dems used to need a 3-4 point PV lead to win the EC, now Trump can’t win the EC at 3.1. Love this poll! Thanks for sharing

5 hours ago, 4th&long said:

Edited by Backintheday544

18 hours ago, B-Man said:

The three-time Republican presidential nominee was at Huntington Place in downtown Detroit, and, before he took the stage, he took a photo with boxing legend Thomas “Hitman” Hearns, a Detroit native.

Trump then spotted Hearns in the audience and invited him to the stage.

“I won so much money betting on this guy. … Some of the greatest fights in history,” Trump said.  That is no exaggeration.

Hearns eventually joined Trump on the stage and seemed in disbelief.

“Hearing those nice words coming from you, man, this can’t be real. … Hearing it come from you, I’m very excited. I want to fight now.”

republican-presidential-nominee-former-p

Hearns was no pretty boy. He was never, like Muhammad Ali, a darling of the liberal establishment. He was tougher than nails, and he was feared. The Hitman came by his nickname honestly. It is hard to think of anyone in Michigan whose support might better convince black men that it is OK to vote for Trump. And it is also worth noting that no one likely doubts that Trump was indeed a fan, and, as he said, placed bets on Hearns. 

https://www.powerlineblog.com/archives/2024/10/the-hitman-comes-out-for-trump.php

I recall a couple of those Tommy Hearns fights.  He threw some bombs and was an exciting guy to watch.  Good to see he’s still around! 

16 hours ago, Starr-Bills said:

Hummm, NBC marketing Executive. Weird, he says the whole successful business man schtick was made up, you know like all reality TV. Where have I heard this before?

God bless the studio executive who retroactively expresses regret for making boatloads and boatloads of money on a reality tv show featuring one of the most recognizable people on the planet.  

Our family enjoyed the show.

Now, how does he feel about studio execs, starlets, the casting couch, drug abuse and the cutthroat entertainment business? 

Edited by leh-nerd skin-erd
  • Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

Our family enjoyed the show.

So you can be (and your family) manipulated by media (and enjoy it) while defend that same manipulation when presented with facts, very on type. 🙃

1 hour ago, ChiGoose said:

If you’re worried about inflation, you should be extremely concerned about 100-500% taxes on all imported goods…

Obviously you don’t understand only dirty illegal immigrants buy imported goods, so tax is on them and not real patriotic Americans. 🥴

Edited by Starr-Bills
Second comment is obviously sarcasm, just so BIMF understands.

1 minute ago, Starr-Bills said:

So you can be (and your family) manipulated by media (and enjoy it) while defend that same manipulation when presented with facts, very on type. 🙃

So you can read your own biases into another posters reply.  Completely on type.

• Agree 1

14 hours ago, Big Blitz said:

Oh my

This site seems legit…

Eric Daugherty is the assistant news director of Florida’s Voice.

Previously, Daugherty interned for Florida’s Voice shortly after its founding in 2021 with no prior experience in journalism. Six months into his internship, he was hired and did news reporting, content production, social media and more. Daugherty became the assistant news director in October 2022.

Daugherty is studying Journalism and Political Science at Florida Gulf Coast University, with a minor in Philosophy, and has attended the school since 2020. He is originally from Virginia and Maryland, and moved to Southwest Florida in 2018.”

just another self made savant and not a paid off right wing nut job with no experience promoted beyond his experience, oh wait I read that wrong.😑 

Edited by Starr-Bills
I blame Siri for all typos
  • Vomit 1