Trump 2024?

Tiberius

18 minutes ago, AlBUNDY4TDS said:

How can you honestly type this?

Oh, because I don't get my information by staring at a tv with my mouth agape, drool running down my chin. 

The Dems consistently voted in favor of border funding until some idiot decided that the only solution to the border was a big dumb expensive wall that would never work and cost an insane amount of money. But because they don't want to light money on fire for that, the talking heads say they want an open border.

MAGA then eats it up because it makes them feel good.

Regardless of what policies or philosophies used to be considered conservative, MAGA has redefined the movement.

Conservative is now defined as there being no distance between one's tongue and Trump's prostate.

Open Borders is now defined as supporting anything at the border that isn't a big stupid expensive wall that's doomed to fail.

• Haha (+1) 1

Just now, ChiGoose said:

Oh, because I don't get my information by staring at a tv with my mouth agape, drool running down my chin. 

The Dems consistently voted in favor of border funding until some idiot decided that the only solution to the border was a big dumb expensive wall that would never work and cost an insane amount of money. But because they don't want to light money on fire for that, the talking heads say they want an open border.

Regardless of what policies or philosophies used to be considered conservative, MAGA has redefined the movement.

Conservative is now defined as there being no distance between one's tongue and Trump's prostate.

Open Borders is now defined as supporting anything at the border that isn't a big stupid expensive wall that's doomed to fail.

So much feelings, no substance. The border is 100 percent on dems.

• Thank you (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, AlBUNDY4TDS said:

Insults! You have to be a special kind of person to believe there isn't a massive influx of people coming over the border. Denial is a B word.

Note how I didn't make such a claim, but you assume I did. 

More evidence for the poor rot that seems to have infected your brain.

2 minutes ago, ChiGoose said:

Does Open Borders mean something other than borders that are open? Maybe it needs a different name then...

How many millions of illegals have enter this country in the last 3.5 years? That's what I mean by open borders. How hard is that to comprehend?

21 minutes ago, AlBUNDY4TDS said:

How many millions of illegals have enter this country in the last 3.5 years? That's what I mean by open borders. How hard is that to comprehend?

How many millions of illegals have entered the country in the last 3.5 years?

36 minutes ago, AlBUNDY4TDS said:

Are you OK today?

Getting actual up to date data on how many people come through illegally versus those who could have come in legally but did so illegally versus border encounters versus border apprehensions versus expulsions isn't always easy to find. 

Since you seem particularly activated by this issue, I thought you might have an answer.

3 minutes ago, ChiGoose said:

Getting actual up to date data on how many people come through illegally versus those who could have come in legally but did so illegally versus border encounters versus border apprehensions versus expulsions isn't always easy to find. 

Since you seem particularly activated by this issue, I thought you might have an answer.

Pal, if you are in denial that there's a problem with illegal immigration at the southern border, just say that.

The King is in rare form today trying to tell everyone that they're crazy to think the border is "open"

Typical leftist hair splitting. As if an open border actually means constant unimpeded flow of illegals across the border.

The border unquestionably is more open over the past 3.5 years than it's ever been before. And it's not even close.

That's the friggin point.

I want to say but the King already knew that, but I honestly don't think it does. It's truly that far gone.

Meanwhile, one day in March at our southern border that isn't open and in crisis.

3 hours ago, ChiGoose said:

Border wall estimates- $25 billion

Cost to NYS in 2023 for illegal immigrants- 5

billion which does not include their cost for education. 

Texas pays close to $1 billion just for healthcare of illegals. 

Any argument that the cost would be higher for the wall than for the 20 million people here is crazy