Trump 2024?

Tiberius

Also, interesting strategy here by Trump... will it work?

https://www.nytimes.com/2024/10/15/us/politics/trump-campaign-costs.html

The most startling example is the official payroll of the former president’s campaign committee.

He had only 11 people on it, as of August.

That is a tiny fraction of the more than 200 people Mr. Trump had on his campaign payroll four years ago and the more than 600 people on Ms. Harris’s campaign payroll in August, federal records show.

4 minutes ago, aristocrat said:

Have they identified the nazis yet? One guy didn’t have a mask on and the registration is shown. Certainly they can track down who these people are if they are actual nazis. 

Nothing anyone can do. Freedom of speech or whatever. 

• Eyeroll 1

29 minutes ago, Backintheday544 said:

Also, interesting strategy here by Trump... will it work?

https://www.nytimes.com/2024/10/15/us/politics/trump-campaign-costs.html

The most startling example is the official payroll of the former president’s campaign committee.

He had only 11 people on it, as of August.

That is a tiny fraction of the more than 200 people Mr. Trump had on his campaign payroll four years ago and the more than 600 people on Ms. Harris’s campaign payroll in August, federal records show.

Imagine if Kamala had taken a bizarre 39 minute music/dance break and had a teleprompter at her rally ....

• Agree 2

7 minutes ago, aristocrat said:

Not what I asked. If these people were real they’d be exposed and surely lose their jobs right? Nobody wants nazis on the payroll 

You would hope so. Would be nice if some of those MAGAs who are totally against nazism would turn them in. Maybe take some pics. That sort of thing. 

almost like they’re on the same side

• Agree 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Roundybout said:

You would hope so. Would be nice if some of those MAGAs who are totally against nazism would turn them in. Maybe take some pics. That sort of thing. 

Why hasn’t the left found out who they are? Almost like these are actors and not actual Nazis. I know you guys see boogeymen everywhere but they aren’t real 

• Eyeroll 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, aristocrat said:

Why hasn’t the left found out who they are? Almost like these are actors and not actual Nazis. I know you guys see boogeymen everywhere but they aren’t real 

A rare instance where I agree that they very well might have been non-Trumpie provocateurs. At any rate, the boat parade did the right thing and excluded them from their little party.

9 minutes ago, Roundybout said:

just like the quack doc in here who claimed he was hiking and saw nazi recruiting posters out on the trail lol. This is how nuts you guys are 

10 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

A rare instance where I agree that they very well might have been non-Trumpie provocateurs. At any rate, the boat parade did the right thing and excluded them from their little party.

If that’s the case when why wouldn’t the rest of the boat dorks try to expose them?