Trump 2024?

Tiberius

1 hour ago, Commsvet11 said:

The problem with your example is those Palestine protests……are meant to be antisemitic, this rally isn’t meant to cater to NAZIs 

This is factually not true. 

If you honestly believe the people protesting their families being harmed and killed is antisemitic, maybe consider that you are in a bubble. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, ChiGoose said:

If you honestly believe the people protesting their families being harmed and killed is antisemitic, maybe consider that you are in a bubble. 

You said it yourself in your own post, you won’t even bother to participate in one because you already know you will hear death to Israel chants and you also said and here is a reminder just few posts up, if those people don’t leave when those chants happen they are also unbothered and comfortable with those chants. Own it.

The King Everyone!!!! 

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Commsvet11 said:

You said it yourself in your own post, you won’t even bother to participate in one because you already know you will hear death to Israel chants and you also said and here is a reminder just few posts up, if those people don’t leave when those chants happen they are also unbothered and comfortable with those chants. Own it.

The King Everyone!!!! 

assuming you're a vet, do you feel neo nazi's are scum?

• Eyeroll 1

10 minutes ago, ChiGoose said:

If you honestly believe the people attending a trump rally are in support of Nazis maybe consider that you are in a bubble.

• Haha (+1) 1

23 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

are you a neo nazi sympathizer?

It’s funny to me that you feel you are on to some sort of gotcha about neo-nazis. Very weird behavior for anyone but more so for an elderly sort like yourself. Stay vigilant. 

I would have been drinking tonight too but I have to get up earlier than I would like. Carry on. 

1 hour ago, Commsvet11 said:

The King Everyone!!!! 

There’s a concept that children usually learn at some point: the difference between “some” and “all”.

To my previous point, at many pro-Palestinian protests, there are people shouting antisemitic things. That’s not why most of the protests are organized nor why most people are there, but it is unfortunately a reality. 

That does not mean that all pro-Palestinian rallies are antisemitic. In fact when the Democratic Convention was in town, I went to an Dem event one night and when I was leaving, there was a protest outside. Their messaging and signage was about the people being killed, not about Jews. They just wanted people to hear their pain. 

If we follow your logic, the presence of antisemitism at any political event means all events by that party are antisemitic. So you would therefore agree that the presence of neo-Nazis at some Trump events means that all Trump events are pro-Nazi. I would disagree but that appears to be your argument here. 

Personally, I think that’s stupid and reductionist. But if you want to put out an argument that Trump rallies are pro-Nazi, that’s on you. 

By the way, I do enjoy the whole “King” moniker. Not only is it good to be king, but the people pushing that narrative are usually in the midst of demonstrating that they have the reading cognition skills of a third grader. You’ve certainly managed to demonstrate that here, so good job! 

On Monday's we dance. Maybe he knows he is going to lose and wants to be removed from the ticket so it’s not “his loss”. Or maybe he’s just lost it. Or maybe he (being a product of the 80’s is a post modern art project? What a mess, in his diaper.

Edited by Starr-Bills
Or he is going for the insanity defense to stay out of jail after he loses the election.

9 minutes ago, Starr-Bills said:

On Monday's we dance. Maybe he knows he is going to lose and wants to be removed from the ticket so it’s not “his loss”. Or maybe he’s just lost it. Or maybe he (being a product of the 80’s is a post modern art project? What a mess, in his diaper.

what a mess!

Hopefully all the people saying they won’t vote Biden due to the mental decline see this and decide not to vote for Trump for the same reasons. We know they won’t though because the right is a bunch of hypocrites.