Trump 2024?

Tiberius

“If the plan mirrored the mortgage interest deduction, car owners would need to itemize their borrowing costs — making it a tax benefit that would mainly help high-income Americans, tax experts said. That's due to Trump's Tax Cuts & Jobs Act, which greatly expanded the standard deduction starting in 2018, which in turn limited write-offs for millions of low- and middle-income Americans. “

in effect, a costless and largely useless benefit to his base. 

Edited by Joe Ferguson forever

3 hours ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

“If the plan mirrored the mortgage interest deduction, car owners would need to itemize their borrowing costs — making it a tax benefit that would mainly help high-income Americans, tax experts said. That's due to Trump's Tax Cuts & Jobs Act, which greatly expanded the standard deduction starting in 2018, which in turn limited write-offs for millions of low- and middle-income Americans. “

in effect, a costless and largely useless benefit to his base. 

I like how they had to admit how Trump's Tax Cuts & Jobs Act helped the lower and middle class income earners.

7 hours ago, SCBills said:

“Why don’t people just trust the experts?”

Quack, MD!

So everyone who is itemizes their deductions is rich?

:lol:

Why not say those who itemize deductions will benefit under current law?

I know why, it's because they're reliable.

The problem is with the headline that reliable CBS chose,  as Marxists always do,  to frame it as a class struggle.

• Like (+1) 1

5 hours ago, BillsFanNC said:

Quack, MD!

So everyone who is itemizes their deductions is rich?

:lol:

Why not say those who itemize deductions will benefit under current law?

I know why, it's because they're reliable.

The problem is with the headline that reliable CBS chose,  as Marxists always do,  to frame it as a class struggle.

It is largely a class struggle with the plebs backing trump.  the patricians are not marxists.