Trump 2024?

Tiberius

On 9/19/2024 at 9:48 AM, Motorin' said:

He went on to say exactly how big the audience was, the audience watching on television. 

This is the thing you don't seem to get, 95% of your opinion on Trump had been formed by the media imputing the worst possible meaning while taking Trump's words out of context. Just like you did here. 

As someone who didn't vote for him in 2016 or 2020, it's become painfully obvious that pundits and commentators have told thousands of lies about what the man has said. Over an over and over. 

What we're doing here is little more than virtual signalling. "Orange man bad, makes me a good boy. Orange man dumb, makes me a smart boy."

And how would he know that a tv audience cheered wildly for him?  The post debate opinion polls certainly didn't indicate that.  The benefit of the doubt you extend this pathological liar is disturbing.  It's almost as if you believe there is no truth...which is exactly what the authoritarian wanna bes desire.  There's a well worn handbook on it.

Edited by Joe Ferguson forever
  • Eyeroll 1

1 hour ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

And how would he know that a tv audience cheered wildly for him?  The post debate opinion polls certainly didn't indicate that.  The benefit of the doubt you extend this pathological liar is disturbing.  It's almost as if you believe there is no truth...which is exactly what the authoritarian wanna bes desire.  There's a well worn handbook on it.

Fine example of tds. 

12 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

Yep.  Hoever.  

where do you find these losers?  

Michael Cernovich is an American right-wing social media personality, political commentator, and conspiracy theorist. Though he initially called himself alt-right, he dissociated from the movement after Richard Spencer became its public face.

4 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

where do you find these losers?  

Michael Cernovich is an American right-wing social media personality, political commentator, and conspiracy theorist. Though he initially called himself alt-right, he dissociated from the movement after Richard Spencer became its public face.

Lol who cares whose tweet I posted …..

Fact remains he’s right……Harris campaign wanting another rigged debate is pretty much proof this is over.   

Edited by Big Blitz

14 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

Lol who cares whose tweet I posted …..

Fact remains he’s right……Harris campaign wanting another rigged debate is pretty much proof this is over.   

That's what JFF and Frankie do.

They cannot argue against most of the points made by posts made here,

so they attempt (and fail)  to ridicule the person who posted it.

The weakest level of replies.   :lol:

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

The young are no longer a Democrat voting bloc.  

Contact all your relatives and friends who have or know 18-29 year olds that need to be directed to a voting booth on Election Day or whenever the hell we vote during election season.  

Gen Z especially the men (white black and brown) hate the woke they hate democrats and they hate what they let Covid do to them.  They can’t afford anything and they know it started under Biden.  

Get them registered.   Get them to vote.  

I laugh now every time I see the NFL’s “go vote” ads that started during woke summer of 2020 to target the very groups they’ve now lost.  

Edited by Big Blitz
  • Like (+1) 1