Trump 2024?

Tiberius

16 minutes ago, Doc said:

Shot:

Chaser:

Gonna be hard with drop boxes being monitored and 100K poll watchers.

Thisnis Republicans were talking about. I think it’ll be hilarious that the poll watchers get so busy watching they forget to vote.

Plus no need to cheat. Even with Republican voter suppression Harris has a nice lead.

Hopefully we can get Antifa members and Haitians out side every country poll station.

Edited by Backintheday544

25 minutes ago, Backintheday544 said:

Thisnis Republicans were talking about. I think it’ll be hilarious that the poll watchers get so busy watching they forget to vote.

Plus no need to cheat. Even with Republican voter suppression Harris has a nice lead.

Hopefully we can get Antifa members and Haitians out side every country poll station.

Why, are there usually a lot of cats around them?

I’m pretty much convinced Crooks was “supposed” to take out Trump.  

Then Routh, who just so happens to be linked up with all sorts of politically connected people attempts to assassinate him. 

Also, there’s this…

A non-propaganda media would be far more interested in trying to find out who/what wants Trump taken out. 

Trump going on Red Scare is wild..

He honestly should.. this podcast is popular, would open him up to an entirely new demo of women that are likely open to voting R and the two girls that host it love him. 

Edited by SCBills