Trump 2024?

Tiberius

21 minutes ago, Starr-Bills said:

The mango milkshake is getting frothy. The old one year felon might wanna look in the mirror.

Liberals: We don’t know what motivation these assassins had for Trump these people are just crazy…..

Also liberals: I’m going to post and share a tweet that Trump is a domestic terrorist!

Just now, Commsvet11 said:

Liberals: We don’t know what motivation these assassins had for Trump these people are just crazy…..

Also liberals: I’m going to post and share a tweet that Trump is a domestic terrorist!

On rereading the felon‘s post, I think he’s complaining about Melania coming here and not loving him anymore.

7 minutes ago, Commsvet11 said:

So nothing on sharing a post that calls Trump a domestic terrorist?

He did instigate  an insurrection against the capital, ask the proud boys to standby. And didn’t think there was much of a kerfuffle in Charlottesville. YMMV.

Edited by Starr-Bills
I blame Siri this voice. Dictation is terrible and it changes the words after I’ve hit submit. It’s kind of annoying.

6 hours ago, BillsFanNC said:

Atlas got absolutely smoked in 2022. Almost every race wrong. WALKER beating Warnok by 3.6! lol.

Plus none of the data in that poll makes sense.

Only poll ever to have Vance more favorable than Walz. Had men saying Harris won the debate, women saying Trump won. Harris only +2 on reproductive rights. Rasmussen and Trafalgar aren’t close to that number.

Throw it in the outlier pile. 

Edited by Backintheday544

Another crazy red state!

Missouri from Emerson:

Trump 55.2, Harris 43.4 (Trump+11.8)

Interestingly, this is an ~4.5 point swing towards Harris compared to 2020, which lines up almost exactly with the Selzer poll of neighboring Iowa.

and after the plus 8 we get a huge sample with +6!!!

Edited by Backintheday544

11 hours ago, Big Blitz said:

In the football world this is like saying Joe Flacco was a better QB than Jim Kelly because he has more passing yards.

2016 is like 1950s NFL

2020 is like 1990s NFL

2024 is like 2020s NFL.

Each years have different rules which make them not comparable. You can’t compare a 1980s QB to a 2024 QB based on just passing yards because of how the league shifted to more passer friendly.

Same with the pols. Each year the pollsters use different “weights” to try and adjust to what they think the electorate will look like.

With 2022 they over shifted to the right and the red wave turned into a blue win. The fact is we don’t know what the weighting error will be in 2024 but we know pollsters are adjusting. They could just have easily adjusted to over weighting Republican groups than Democrat groups. In the end, we won’t know until the election, but for right now this chart means poop.

Good article on the change in weighting:

“Levy told me that, in 2020, the people working the phones for Siena frequently reported incidents of being yelled at by mistrustful Trump supporters. “In plain English, it was not uncommon for someone to say, ‘I’m voting for Trump—***** you,’” and then hang up before completing the rest of the survey, he said. (So much for the “shy Trump voter” hypothesis.) In 2020, those responses weren’t counted. This time around, they are. Levy told me that including these “partials” in 2020 would have erased nearly half of Siena’s error rate”

https://archive.ph/xq9Pz

46 minutes ago, Doc Brown said:

If I'm Trump I'm asking for another debate.  He's got to expose her with 60 million people plus watching.  There's no downside for him.

No way in hell she’s going to win. Unless the left does what they do best, which is cheat. 

• Agree 1

Shot:

4 hours ago, Starr-Bills said:

Nothing to see here. 

Chaser:

1 hour ago, B-Man said:

GXpLHiIX0AAoRnI?format=jpg&name=small

1 hour ago, Westside said:

No way in hell she’s going to win. Unless the left does what they do best, which is cheat. 

Gonna be hard with drop boxes being monitored and 100K poll watchers.

• Like (+1) 2